So you want to meet a Domme

Cimky

mad-potato72
Posted

I don't think it really matters anyway, no matter what I say doesn't vibe well with anyone.

I updated some more but I don't know what else to say. I have seen a domme before but

it was a pro-domme.  It was just sessions, never really lived the lifestyle.  Maybe this lifestyle

isn't for me after all. I'm not a bad person, I admit i'm wrong  but doesn't matter

anyway. I did get a few more likes though. Either you are physically attracted to someone or

your not has to be mutual. Like the one lady said, don't take it personal and move on, exactly

what I should do. My bad.

mad-potato72
Posted

Should have mentioned i'm full of sarcasm I don't think dommes like that

mad-potato72
Posted

yfosc!!!!!!!!!!!!!yfosc!!!!!!!

Posted
6 minutes ago, mrrob72 said:

yfosc!!!!!!!!!!!!!yfosc!!!!!!!

OK I'll bite...what the heck is yfosc?

mad-potato72
Posted

you don't want to know lol

mad-potato72
Posted

its a acronym for your full of shit clown not to you though

mad-potato72
Posted

sorry I'm just full of sarcasm

Posted

a slight problem with sarcasm is it doesn't translate well when there's no tone on the internet 

Posted
33 minutes ago, mrrob72 said:

its a acronym for your full of shit clown not to you though

My “full of shit clown”, what???

This is one of the MANY times that correct grammar becomes exceptionally important. The phrase in and of itself is meh as far as insults go, however in your current format it makes precisely no sense.

And, yes, I am a pedant. 

Posted

I'm so tired of men blaming physical appearance, *** or some other thing out of their control for why someone might not be interested in them. It's *never* things they can do something about if they so choose, things we *actually* care about. Like their charachter, personality and behavior. 

I've personally even spelled it out on my profile. Demisexual, Noetisexual, I need my 🧠 stimulated and solid platonic friendship before I'll ever be attracted to anyone regardless of how pleasing to the eye they might be. Every woman I know and am friends with cares much more about *who* someone is or isn't. Character and behavior is what makes or breaks it for you fellas and a lot of you have quite a lot of room for growth. 

Posted
14 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

I'm so tired of men blaming physical appearance, *** or some other thing out of their control for why someone might not be interested in them. It's *never* things they can do something about if they so choose, things we *actually* care about. Like their charachter, personality and behavior. 

I've personally even spelled it out on my profile. Demisexual, Noetisexual, I need my 🧠 stimulated and solid platonic friendship before I'll ever be attracted to anyone regardless of how pleasing to the eye they might be. Every woman I know and am friends with cares much more about *who* someone is or isn't. Character and behavior is what makes or breaks it for you fellas and a lot of you have quite a lot of room for growth. 

Well said. And also, depending on the mental stimuli and platonic connection things can often take quite a turn in terms of what you might accept/not accept in a partner/dynamic. At least, that’s my experience x

mad-potato72
Posted
You forgot the y or do I have to spell it for you. Yfosc
Posted
44 minutes ago, FatefulDestiny said:

Well said. And also, depending on the mental stimuli and platonic connection things can often take quite a turn in terms of what you might accept/not accept in a partner/dynamic. At least, that’s my experience x

Absolutely!! The more I like someone as a person and the closer/better friends we are the more I'm likely to want to explore various things beyond the basics. Also the happier I am to indulge them in their wants and not just needs. 

Posted
5 minutes ago, mrrob72 said:

You forgot the y or do I have to spell it for you. Yfosc

No, I didn’t. My comment simply went over your head, but, never mind, I’ll leave it now as it isn’t pertinent to the OP. Take care. 

mad-potato72
Posted
None of you know me or I you. If all you can do is judge my character based on a few texts shows your intelligence. If I'm going to judge someone I will do it based on meeting that person one on one. I won't fill my profile with a bunch of malarkey, either we have the same interests or we don't. Like the one lady said I should have just left it. My fault there. Did you even read my profile?
Posted
6 minutes ago, mrrob72 said:
None of you know me or I you. If all you can do is judge my character based on a few texts shows your intelligence. If I'm going to judge someone I will do it based on meeting that person one on one. I won't fill my profile with a bunch of malarkey, either we have the same interests or we don't. Like the one lady said I should have just left it. My fault there. Did you even read my profile?

Well that changed from appreciating constructive criticism as you said a few short posts ago.
Tell you what, you carry on doing you - if you think it'll work for you then fair play to you - but let me make a suggestion, if you truly think it'll work for you, you can't on the other hand bemoan your experience here either in forum posts or status updates

Posted
1 hour ago, ThaliaV said:

Same.

It's frankly lazy.

That actually - mind - let's all be honest.  It can be hard to find people, to meet people, who you gel with properly - and if someone has the right attitude they can acknowledge this and continue to learn what makes others tick rather than just blaming others as a lazy out.

Like. I'm not terrible looking. But I'm 42. I'm a little out of shape (granted, something I could do about) so on - I'm not conventionally attractive.  But, I do OK for what I seek.  Financewise - yeah, I can put in towards a space to play in - but my disposable income is otherwise limited.  Luckily, I choose to knock around with those I know are interested in more than my bank balance

Posted

My level of intelligence is just fine.

One does not have to meet in person to get an idea of someone's behavior and character. We choose our own words and how we use them with our own free will. If you feel like people are getting the wrong impression of you from what you say and your own behavior then perhaps change the things you say and how you behave. 

mad-potato72
Posted
Oh so that's how it is. I'm the bad guy. You asked me what it was I told you. Then you're pals jump in insulting me. I admit my rudness and apologize for it. Do I get a thanks no I get insulted. If these are the kinds of people in here I will do without. I was having a conversation with you anyhow. I'm done with this site have nice life

Posted
2 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Same.

It's frankly lazy.

That actually - mind - let's all be honest.  It can be hard to find people, to meet people, who you gel with properly - and if someone has the right attitude they can acknowledge this and continue to learn what makes others tick rather than just blaming others as a lazy out.

Like. I'm not terrible looking. But I'm 42. I'm a little out of shape (granted, something I could do about) so on - I'm not conventionally attractive.  But, I do OK for what I seek.  Financewise - yeah, I can put in towards a space to play in - but my disposable income is otherwise limited.  Luckily, I choose to knock around with those I know are interested in more than my bank balance

Blaming things outside of their control removes personal responsibility and accountability. Attitude and expectations are a big part of this, as many of us have said here on this site repeatedly and will do doubt continue to say. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, mrrob72 said:

Oh so that's how it is. I'm the bad guy. You asked me what it was I told you. Then you're pals jump in insulting me. I admit my rudness and apologize for it. Do I get a thanks no I get insulted. If these are the kinds of people in here I will do without. I was having a conversation with you anyhow. I'm done with this site have nice life

But it's totally fine for you to insult the intelligence of others? 

Posted
7 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

Blaming things outside of their control removes personal responsibility and accountability. Attitude and expectations are a big part of this, as many of us have said here on this site repeatedly and will do doubt continue to say. 

which of course then ties in with another big part of kink

responsibility and accountability 

mad-potato72
Posted
I apologize to you. Like I told the gentleman I was having a conversation with, I only seen prodomm for sessions I never lived the lifestyle. I was having a conversation with him anyway then you other lady jumped on me. I never get along with Libra anyhow. Always a breakdown in communication. Good bye
FETMOD-GP
Posted

Ok so this topic has run it's course......and now locked thank you