Why are men so interested in trans?

Posted

For me it's the curiosity of what it feels like to have a cock explode in your mouth and swallow all the seed. To be the submissive side and do whatever she wants me to is a fantasy and makes it easier to do it with you being a woman. BTW I like it but I don't think I'm gay but just a trisexual. I'll try anything once. Women definitely have more fun than men.

• 2 months later...
Posted

Pre-op trans women - as long as they are very feminine - are definitely a fetish of mine, but one I doubt I'll ever have the opportunity to explore.  And I do know from other communities I post in that it is a fairly common fetish although it can be quite an incendiary topic as I see it has been here.   

I'm a straight cis guy, but have always been bi-curious. I'm curious because I have a cock and enjoy playing with it immensely, so absolutely I'm curious about play with someone else's!  :)

But the sad fact is that I'm just not remotely attracted to men, or to masculine features at all. I often wish that I was - being bi would be the best of all worlds - but as we all know sexual orientation isn't a choice. 

I can't say I've met too many trans women in person - maybe three in total that I do know about for sure - but I immediately recognised them as trans by their masculine features so would never have pursued them.

Achieving a truly feminine look I know can be very expensive - some trans women I follow on social media talk about their surgeries and I know some have spent upwards of $100k or more. For most I guess that kind of expense is simply out of range.