Trans women

kynmax

Posted
1 hour ago, Laurah said:

Done what? Be more specific.

‘It’, obviously... whatever ‘it’ is 🤷🏻‍♂️ Because, ya know, trans people are just things to do ‘it’ with.

Posted

Not that you are but just as a caution, we should do our very best not to fetishise trans women. They’re just women. I guess if you’re intrigued by someone who cross dressers or partakes in any other type of gender fuck then I’d seek those people out. That way, we don’t run the risk of making legitimate trans women feel any less of a woman or any more of a novelty.

Posted

You will find that quite alot of trans folk are not in to men

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

@TrainMeDrainMe Did I read you right. " trans people are just things to do it with" I find that comment totally disgusting, and out of line . First and foremost, human beings, and as such deserve respect as everyone does. Keep those bigotry remarks to yourself

Posted
2 hours ago, pappaman said:

@TrainMeDrainMe Did I read you right. " trans people are just things to do it with" I find that comment totally disgusting, and out of line . First and foremost, human beings, and as such deserve respect as everyone does. Keep those bigotry remarks to yourself

Just for context.  We read this in a different tone.

I think the shrugged shoulders emoji suggested a slight parody towards the OP rather than anything set out to be offensive.

We'll obviously put our hands up if this is wrong. 

Posted

I personally think it's really important to avoid fetishising of trans folk.

But. If you must know.  I have had a sexual encounter with a trans woman.  She was very happy to play with and suck my dick - but was very apprehensive about removing even her jeans because of her own feelings towards genitals.

What's often kinda sick about the way a lot of people fetishise trans women is they're fascinated by the piece of anatomy the women are most unhappy with.

Posted

This is a ridiculous question. This is a kink/fetish for you. It's very disrespectful.

Posted
1 hour ago, FETMOD-KF said:

Just for context.  We read this in a different tone.

I think the shrugged shoulders emoji suggested a slight parody towards the OP rather than anything set out to be offensive.

We'll obviously put our hands up if this is wrong. 

Yeah, I thought I'd loaded that comment with enough sarcasm and inverted commas to make it obvious, but clearly I was wrong. Your interpretation is 100% correct.

Posted
9 hours ago, Laurah said:

Done what? Be more specific.

Yes, sex of course.

Posted
2 hours ago, ChiefNexus said:

This is a ridiculous question. This is a kink/fetish for you. It's very disrespectful.

Well that's your opinion, I am attracted in some way to trans womens, I'm also straight, and wanna know if others feel the same way.

Posted

I do feel attracted by females with man genitalia, sometimes I think is wrong and wanted to see if others have the same attractions as I do. 

Posted
2 hours ago, kynmax said:

Well that's your opinion, I am attracted in some way to trans womens, I'm also straight, and wanna know if others feel the same way.

That does not change the fact that your question is offensive and childish. 

Posted (edited)

@kynmax , you sir are an idiot.  You have been on here what about 9 months now, you say your straight and yet you find trans girls (Pre-op) enticing.  Mate that does not say to me your straight, it says your bi or at least bi-curious, and this is something you need to come to terms with.  Most of us have done the same thing as we grew up and became honest with ourselves, honest with our desires. 

Trans girls are no different to any other girl.  If 'we' like someone then it doesn't matter how they are 'built' and what physical ats they have or don't have.  YOU need to come to grips with yourself, find those constraints you have and free yourself of them in order to fully experience this kinky life so that you get maximum enjoyment from this life.  At the moment, reading your profile, you say your not getting any opportunities and that people don't seem to want to meet with you.  Have you had a good look at yourself, and worked out why?  Until you do I think your going to miss out on a lot of enjoyment from this life.

I have met trans girls, both pre and post op and found them no different from other girls.  The only thing with trans girls, depending on where they are on the transition chain, is that they may be fighting some confusion with who and what they are emotionally, finding their true value, and they need support during this, but otherwise they are just girls looking for friends and playmates/partners.

As I have already said, YOU need to have a good hard look at yourself and be honest with yourself in what you find.  You will find that the freedom you find will give you a better chance to experience what this kinky life has to offer.  

Edited by MossyBoy
spelling and grammar
Posted
On 8/14/2020 at 2:17 AM, MossyBoy said:

@kynmax , you sir are an idiot.  You have been on here what about 9 months now, you say your straight and yet you find trans girls (Pre-op) enticing.  Mate that does not say to me your straight, it says your bi or at least bi-curious, and this is something you need to come to terms with.  Most of us have done the same thing as we grew up and became honest with ourselves, honest with our desires. 

Trans girls are no different to any other girl.  If 'we' like someone then it doesn't matter how they are 'built' and what physical ats they have or don't have.  YOU need to come to grips with yourself, find those constraints you have and free yourself of them in order to fully experience this kinky life so that you get maximum enjoyment from this life.  At the moment, reading your profile, you say your not getting any opportunities and that people don't seem to want to meet with you.  Have you had a good look at yourself, and worked out why?  Until you do I think your going to miss out on a lot of enjoyment from this life.

I have met trans girls, both pre and post op and found them no different from other girls.  The only thing with trans girls, depending on where they are on the transition chain, is that they may be fighting some confusion with who and what they are emotionally, finding their true value, and they need support during this, but otherwise they are just girls looking for friends and playmates/partners.

As I have already said, YOU need to have a good hard look at yourself and be honest with yourself in what you find.  You will find that the freedom you find will give you a better chance to experience what this kinky life has to offer.  

Well thank you for your reply and what you said, it's true. Only one thing I don't agree with you, why need to be make me an idiot ? I haven't said anything to you, you need to be polite afterall. I did fuck once a trans, I was  bit drunk otherwise I don't know I would have done it, I don't want to insult anyone, I am not interested in sucking dicks, only to fuck them. I might be bi-curious🤷‍♂️ , I've been quite long time on here but I'm still new with all this...

Posted
43 minutes ago, kynmax said:

Well thank you for your reply and what you said, it's true. Only one thing I don't agree with you, why need to be make me an idiot ? I haven't said anything to you, you need to be polite afterall. I did fuck once a trans, I was  bit drunk otherwise I don't know I would have done it, I don't want to insult anyone, I am not interested in sucking dicks, only to fuck them. I might be bi-curious🤷‍♂️ , I've been quite long time on here but I'm still new with all this...

Mate why I called you an idiot was because, as a seemingly well educated person, and guessing that you had previous relationships, no matter how fleeting, you have been pondering over this for quite some time, but you haven't looked within yourself to find those shackles and try to break them.  How are you going to find the freedoms and contentment from this kinky life we lead, if your NOT prepared for personal growth.  Given you have known this within yourself for quite some time and having done nothing to rectify the situation, makes you the idiot.

So now you know why I called you that, and that YOU know within yourself you have stalled that personal growth, and have NOT achieved all of the contentment that this life has to offer, what are you going to do about it.

GROW don't drift in a mundane life, and see what joys come your way.  BTW, don't shut anything out (experience wise) because you are limiting your chances.  You mentioned sucking dicks.  Well what you and your friend do behind closed doors is your business, and if you were to suck one, then who is going to know, if your worried about labels.  You never know, it might be something that you enjoy, having the power to satisfy a transgirl and not just satisfy your own urges. 

Posted
7 hours ago, kynmax said:

“I did fuck once a trans, I was bit drunk otherwise I don't know I would have done it, I don't want to insult anyone”
That’s an offensive way to describe having sex with an actual person. You’ve just objectified all trans women. FFS.

Posted

Well I thought I would take another look at this.

I know there has been alot said here! some of it right and some of it wrong . I had one person actually come and ask me what it is like to be trans. And they got a full and honest answer. This is not an unspeakable subject, I was happy to answer the question.
I do have a problem with people speaking for me. So what I'm trying to say is if you want to know about trans ask a trans person. As long as you have a genuine question and polite I'm sure you will get the answers to the questions

Posted

@Chiana I didn't see anyone actually speaking for you.  I saw a discussion about the ideas of how a guy should broaden his horizons in relation to trans women.  I have had a few friends actually transition from male.  They were mates before they actually started that journey and so I saw first hand how they had to deal with their lives.  I have had play partners along the way, and still have trans friends in my life today.  If there is anything that you feel I may have said in this discussion that wasn't you, then all I can say is I am speaking from MY experiences.  Your experiences may be totally different.  

Posted
8 hours ago, MossyBoy said:

@Chiana I didn't see anyone actually speaking for you.  I saw a discussion about the ideas of how a guy should broaden his horizons in relation to trans women.  I have had a few friends actually transition from male.  They were mates before they actually started that journey and so I saw first hand how they had to deal with their lives.  I have had play partners along the way, and still have trans friends in my life today.  If there is anything that you feel I may have said in this discussion that wasn't you, then all I can say is I am speaking from MY experiences.  Your experiences may be totally different.  

Are you trans?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

In my youth, I introduced dozens of men to sex with a transwoman. When I was very young, I thought I would need to have genital surgery to be a "real" woman. It took a romance with a man and a woman to appreciate that I did "have to" do that. I'm very comfortable being a woman with "special charms."