Can anyone explain how solo play works especially with impact play?

Justoline

Posted

I really want to spank myself, but I don't know how to go about it. I especially want to use it for therapudic reasons. My problem is that I am not very flexible. Is flexibility necessary to self spank? I tried once and it felt awkward and kinda pulled on some muscles. Are there specific exercises that might make it easier?

I would also like to learn more about solo play and self impact play in general as well. You don't have to be an expert. Please just tell me what you know or if you know where to get the information.

Thanks ☺️

Posted
My tip would be to find something with a longish handle. That way you can reach your ass, back, kegs, etc. without it feeling awkward. Examples might be a cane, a riding crop, a long handled wooden spoon, long floggers, etc. Then find a position that you are comfortable in.
Posted
Wooden spoon works great--I'm speaking from experience. Something else works for me, and it might fit you, too: flexible impact. Like a belt or whip. Trust me-- you can strap the SHIT out of yourself right over your shoulders without straining anything. (Depending on the *** you are looking for, you can also turn a belt around and let the buckle hit you like a fist at the end of your whip stroke.)
All my play is solo, so I can tell you with confidence that this works for me. I would also caution you that inflicting *** on oneself is often NOT the***utic, and that you should think long and hard about whether you are actually self-harming.
Posted
@Halston75 has made an important point regarding inflicting self *** vis-à-vis therapy. Back in 2020, Episode #12061 of “The Doctors” tv show featured spanking therapy. Rather than doing self flagellation, I would recommend watching this episode together with your vanilla husband and then having an open discussion with him that you would like to try this. Given the medical spin this brings to the conversation it gives credence to asking him for his participation in the matter. If he unwilling, or trivializes it then it will legitimize the discussion of you procuring the help from a practitioner of the***utic spanking (Ie your online dom).
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Thanks for all who replied and commented. I don't get on here as much as FetLife and I am still learning how to use Fetish.com, so I didn't realize there were comments. I kinda thought I was being ignored. Thanks for the suggestions. 🙂

@Winston60 @PerthS