To App or not to App

Posted

Hi All! Is there any advantage to installing the Fet App, or is it just the same as the website? 

Posted

it's the same as the web really.

i did briefly use the app - but I uninstalled it.  I think in general I find the whole "always available" thing a bit too much so getting notifications all the time (which I'm sure I could control which I wanted) was too much.  And of course, at the tiiiiime... having notifications of a new spank delivered to my phone, while I was at my day job, with someone at my desk... not always ideal

Posted
We’d forgotten that we had our account on the site until coming across the app, with our busy lifestyle, and the notification controls that are somewhere in settings, it’s made checking in easier.
Posted
Personally I find the app "cleaner" to use - although it's how I first started using the site so it could be purely down to what I got used to - I don't think there are any particular advantages/disadvantages to either though
Posted
Actually I think the app may be worse than the site lol for one, they don't show the NSFW pics on here unless you're "friends" first. Or something like that. The app is what I mainly use, mostly for convenience but the actual site is far better in my opinion 👍
Posted
The hidden pics part isnt great, but the ui is nicer in app.
Posted
You can get NSFW pics on the app for Android - you just have to download and install the plug in
Posted
Oh and in addition to the above you need to bean upgraded member too