What is your fantasy that you have not explored yet? 😉😎😘🤤

Gi****

Posted
Mine?

Well, it's a little on the darker side I guess. As my profile says. Im a Dom, but I will be a Submissive for the right Mistress. With that being said my fantasy I have yet to explore is being tied to a bed by my ankles and wrist. Then being completely used by my mistress. All the while, she is gently running a sharp object ivrt my little skin and if I move or say anything my mistress calls me any thing degrading as she wills and can slap, scratch, bite, pull hair, or any form of *** she wants to cause.

I hope it's not to to dark lol.
Posted

I've a few to different degrees of liklihood or complexity

A few that involve being used alongside a sub girl - for example us both worshipping a Mistress' feet, being placed in sexual situations potentially difficult for us both, kissing while being pissed on, she being fitted with a dildo gag and fucking me before I must do the same... 

endless possibilities.

Posted
Ive had thoughts before about being bound and burried, just an air tube to obviously breathe, but its something i probably wouldn't do, would need a big hole in the garden 😂
Posted
That's not dark. I fantasize about something similar... But a bit more extreme. Not just hands and wrists--complete immobilization. Full access to my mouth, genitals, and ass. Completely *** and hers/his to use in whatever degrading way.
That's the fantasy. I wonder how far I would actually like it in reality. God, I wish I could find out...
Posted
Have explored most of mine to a greater or lesser degree - but the one that has yet to be crossed is one I only became open to in recent years and had always been a limit until someone opened my mind to it....watersports

It's not a must do, but with the right, and willing, partner it's something I would explore.

Another is ***d fem - have dabbled with it to a degree but not experienced it to the full
Posted
Id like a girl to smoke ciggies while giving her oral sex and a sub to restrain to the bed lehs apart and watch her get fucked all day by other men like a fuck and go en come in get hard fuck her then go then the next also love cum and piss play
Posted

oh yeah - and at some point - being restrained and offered a cigarette which I smoke as it's held by the ladies feet... add in, I don't smoke

Posted
@ everyonenso far. I say here and read them all this far, and I do have to admit. I hope I dont have to stand up in this coffee shop for anything at the moment. ;)
cautiousswitch
Posted

Holding off on this until I am in a more intimate relationship with a partner who has similar kinks, but I would like to be tied to another sub.  Still not sure if I'd prefer back to back and both of us being teased or front to front but not allowed to engage in coitus.

Posted
This really shouldn’t be that hard for me to think of. As a Dom I really get off on my subs fantasies.
One thing I have always enjoyed though is a vocal sub. Whether it’s pretty play, CNC, breeding kink doesn’t matter; loud or softly spoken either way it’s the thing I enjoy most
Posted

My fantasy is just being pegged for now, I don't know what else I'd want to do because I hardly ever plan things out in advance, I prefer in the moment or right before it kind of planning. 

Posted

Cnc, but very hard to organize, we've discussed it but don't think it will ever happen maybe one day 😣

Posted
For me one high on the list a ***d bi scenario with a Domme specifically directing and supporting my efforts to service a willing Bull until completion.
Posted

So I've had a threesome with 2 females and one male but I have a fantasy of myself and two other guys. But I've also not experienced a lot of kink so I'm open to more possibilities.

Posted
1 minute ago, Megan-3228 said:

So I've had a threesome with 2 females and one male but I have a fantasy of myself and two other guys. But I've also not experienced a lot of kink so I'm open to more possibilities.

You will love mmf  threesome the lady  gets all  the attention and mess

Posted

Another  fantasy would be myself a woman and another  guy  her making us bi  and joining in   as  ine sucks  cock as she pegs  him

Posted
6 minutes ago, lesdevon said:

You will love mmf  threesome the lady  gets all  the attention and mess

Hehe I hope so but hasn't happened yet

Posted

CNC - Mine is quite intense though, So I doubt it will ever be played out 😞

Posted
46 minutes ago, Megan-3228 said:

Hehe I hope so but hasn't happened yet

You  should do it

Posted
2 minutes ago, MissBratt said:

Why do you doubt  it

Posted
Wow I come back and everyone is amazing ty all for your comments
Posted
1 hour ago, MissBratt said:

I'd like to know still. Feel free to dm if you want to share

Posted
5 hours ago, lesdevon said:

Why do you doubt  it

It’s not the fantasy I doubt. I don’t have the confidence and trust to actually disclose it to someone, because of the intensity of it - thats what will prevent me from ever being able to play it out.