What is your fantasy that you have not explored yet? 😉😎😘🤤

Gi****

Posted

Yes   i can see that  would be  a problem.its  hard  to find trust

Posted

I also  have  a smoking fetish   i love seeing ladys  smoke  ciggys   id loke to give a lady oral while she smokes  

Posted

another  fantasy   would be to reward  a woman finacaly  for  helping with a fantasy

Posted
13 hours ago, Megan-3228 said:

So I've had a threesome with 2 females and one male but I have a fantasy of myself and two other guys. But I've also not experienced a lot of kink so I'm open to more possibilities.

@Megan-3228 I have had a mmf 3some and it is the best ever... honestly i bet youve done more kink than what you think i have and never realized it was a kink till I was introduced to forums and blogs... 

Posted
13 hours ago, Megan-3228 said:

Definitely need to find the two guys now with all the positive feedback

Posted
6 minutes ago, Dalbdsm said:

Believe me I've had kinky scenarios but I know I haven't tried everything. It's been limited.

Posted

A fantasy  is  to pay  a lady  for services

sacher_deSade
Posted

1)  MMF threesome with double penetration would be a real treat.  Got to practice before going about it, though.  I'll try with two dildos or one in my ass while being fisted to see if I'm large enough.  A little worried as just 4'10 and a size queen.

2)  Go out on a dinner and theater date with a girlfriend, or so I think.  She is actually a beautiful and convincing transwoman who is pre-bottom surgery.  During dinner, I get up to head for the washroom only to accidentally get a flash of the surprise under her skirt with an erection.  Must hold it together through dinner (including a hot flash in the washroom) and the play without her finding out what I saw.  I'm pretty prim and proper and would be mortified if she knew what I saw and worse what I was thinking about.  Have a hard time concentrating on the rest of dinner and the play with a rock hard clit.  We make it to my apartment where we spend time in the living-room making small talk which is sheer ***.  I head to the kitchen/washroom/garage or whatnot trying hard to keep my head straight then catch another brief glimpse.  This time, I make eye contact and end up jumping into her lap.  Not sure how, but neither of us have undergarments on.  Her cock slides inside easily as I am so wet.

This fantasy almost was realized several years ago at a Living in Leather conference with a transwoman who was dressed as a ballerina bunny, but I didn't realize this about myself so I became afraid and ran from the hotel room.  Have tried to arrange this scenario for years with transwomen and cross-dressing men to no avail. 

3)  Get involved in an intense back flogging scene slipping into subspace that I stay in as I trust the experienced Dom to care for my emotions with psychological gentleness.  I don't do well with emotionally cruel Tops.  Think I would tend to use my safeword as soon as cruelty or even coldness began.  It's an absolute hard limit due to childhood emotional ***.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
This is my train fantasy.
I enter the train dressed up in a miniskirt w/no undies and w/high boots & button-down shirt with the camisole exposing my cleavage. People look at Me when I enter the train. Hence being really tall and beautiful. 😃I look around the train looking for a seat that's empty. I see a good looking tall strong guy who is sitting alone next to an empty seat. I approach him lean in exposing my cleavage, my nipple is bursting with excitement coming through my blouse . I whisper in his ear, Is this seat available? He looks over and says yes. I instead sit down on his lap and straddle him, wrapping my long legs around him. He tries to talk but I put my finger against his lips. I whisper in his ear again and ask him "Do you mind if I sit here? " He says no. Then we start passionately kissing each other. Our Hot bodies melt together. My lips ache for his touch. Our kissing is soo passionate n seductive. I start feeling Hot and wet in between my legs. My juices are starting to flow. Im not wearing panties under my skirt. I start grinding his lap. He holds onto my hips and starts Guiding me. Which really turns me on. :-) I start moaning and I run my tongue down his neck sucking n kissing him all the way down to his strong chest. I unbutton his top and kiss his chest and he starts caressing and sucking n teasing n pinching my large breasts, my nipples become erect with excitement . I feel his bulge underneath Me which makes me start to moan more with excitement. I unbutton his pants and unzip n expose his semi hardcock. My warm hands are first feeling the mushroom top head n sliding my hand down his shaft. I grab his other hand and guide his fingers to my hot box aching for his touch. He didn't need guidance he knew exactly what to do. As He gets harder n harder I slide his cock in between my lips n slide deep inside of me. We rock the train seat like a bucking bronco. As I bite my lip to keep my moaning to minimum. Oh YES!! It's seems like hours of orgasms.
I hear my train stop being called. I button up my shirt n get situated. Get up! Everyone on the train applauded . We both smile at one another and off I went.
Posted
On 3/18/2022 at 1:11 AM, Babyblue0826 said:

This is my train fantasy.
I enter the train dressed up in a miniskirt w/no undies and w/high boots & button-down shirt with the camisole exposing my cleavage. People look at Me when I enter the train. Hence being really tall and beautiful. 😃I look around the train looking for a seat that's empty. I see a good looking tall strong guy who is sitting alone next to an empty seat. I approach him lean in exposing my cleavage, my nipple is bursting with excitement coming through my blouse . I whisper in his ear, Is this seat available? He looks over and says yes. I instead sit down on his lap and straddle him, wrapping my long legs around him. He tries to talk but I put my finger against his lips. I whisper in his ear again and ask him "Do you mind if I sit here? " He says no. Then we start passionately kissing each other. Our Hot bodies melt together. My lips ache for his touch. Our kissing is soo passionate n seductive. I start feeling Hot and wet in between my legs. My juices are starting to flow. Im not wearing panties under my skirt. I start grinding his lap. He holds onto my hips and starts Guiding me. Which really turns me on. :-) I start moaning and I run my tongue down his neck sucking n kissing him all the way down to his strong chest. I unbutton his top and kiss his chest and he starts caressing and sucking n teasing n pinching my large breasts, my nipples become erect with excitement . I feel his bulge underneath Me which makes me start to moan more with excitement. I unbutton his pants and unzip n expose his semi hardcock. My warm hands are first feeling the mushroom top head n sliding my hand down his shaft. I grab his other hand and guide his fingers to my hot box aching for his touch. He didn't need guidance he knew exactly what to do. As He gets harder n harder I slide his cock in between my lips n slide deep inside of me. We rock the train seat like a bucking bronco. As I bite my lip to keep my moaning to minimum. Oh YES!! It's seems like hours of orgasms.
I hear my train stop being called. I button up my shirt n get situated. Get up! Everyone on the train applauded . We both smile at one another and off I went.

Thats awesome

Posted

Threesomes seem very popular 😘

I’d love a MFF again personally but with a twist. My partner is quite vanilla so let’s me play with permission. 
I’d like to bring in a woman who looks like her, similar size etc etc. Then We’d move through various things my partner has less confidence about so she can see how much fun they can be.
Anal whilst the new partner is pleasuring my lover so we can make long eye contact.

I lay down, my SO mounts me and then the new woman mounts her from behind with a strap on.

basically lots of anal, mouth/throat and DP play going on.

Then to finish off lots of kitten play/affection and aftercare

Posted

I won't say it was a prior unexplored fantasy - but - I'm doing medical play tomorrow for the first time and am somewhere between excited and terrified 

Posted

Another  fantasy   is   to  buy  a lady  thigh high  boots  have  her wear  them    just  stood  in her  boots  topless and  watch  me  pleasure  myself

Posted

I have always had a thing for lactating tits, no idea why, but I have always wanted to try breastfeeding, while I have come close, ive not yet found someone lactating willing to let me try it or been with anyone who wanted to try lactating. (I mean I get it, its not for everyone), I imagine depending on the play it could be both relaxing/bonding and in other situations quite the turn on.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
My current ultimate will probably never come to fruition. Being tied up naked in the woods and being ***d & used as a toilet for passers by
Posted

Dating   younger  or  a young  fwb

Posted

A  kady  who  smokes  cigarettes      lets  me give  her oral  while  smoking    and  give  her a financial  reward for  doing so

• 1 month later...
Posted
Locked in latex from head to toe (hood, catsuit, corset, knee high boots, posture collar,gag and blindfolded). Collared and in in mittens, all clipped to a body harnes; , and a handsome man leads me while controlling that little toy he’s stuck inside. Bliss!
Posted

I have a big list!

- Public sex but with a twist: this is an impossible one but I'd love to have sex with someone in a really obvious place. Ex: park, street, restaurant. And have whoever wanted to have sex with me. Right at the moment and in front of everyone else.

- Being used as a public toilet in public: Wait in the middle of the street or in a corner and have any of my holes ready for whoever wants me.

- Foursomes and threesomes (MFF, FFF or MFM). I am very interested on the FFF one though.

- Orgies.

- Becoming someone's belonging and sex slave 24/7 or becoming the owner myself. I am very interested on D/S dynamics even though I have 0 experience. I am also really curious about being dominated by a woman.

- Train sex.

- Having sex with either older or younger people. I have always had sex with people who were around my age.

- Having an orgasm in public.

I wonder if I forgot something, hah

Megan-3228
Posted
A mfm threesome especially with myself, my Dom, and another guy. Also want to try other kinds of restraints besides straps.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Naked and suspended just barely able to touch my toes to the floor or ground depending whether I am inside or outside, wrists bound and stretched above me and ankles bound and slightly stretched while being told to touch my toes to the ground mouth and eyes duct taped and then inserting things in me toys or other people pulled smacked swung nipples pierced and other things against my will testicles and penis randomly slapped and pulled and slightly ***d with toys and it lasts for at least a day. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Probably with a roleplay with a furry or someone who likes long tails, tying me up with it, caressing me.  Same thing with long hair.  

Posted

I always wanted to do an overnight bondage session with a girlfriend. After playing and having intercourse keeping her chained(but somewhat mobile) with wrist/ankle/collar cuffs and falling asleep together spooning. In the morning, having more sex and making her breakfast while keeping the restraints on.

I think it would be really fun. 

• 4 months later...
Posted

For me, it would be being shared by two Doms. Being their fuck toy. Doing what ever they desire and being fill by both at the same time. All their attention on me over the course of a few days.