What is your fantasy that you have not explored yet? 😉😎😘🤤

Gi****

Posted

to spend a day as a ladies maid from waking up to back to bed having to dress her do everything she wanted 

Posted

Having tried a few things, there isn't very much I haven't tried.

However, my biggest fantasy is, as a punishment by master/mistress, I get tied to a tree in a forest or something and used by anyone that passes by. I haven't tried this yet because I haven't been with anyone willing to go that far

Posted
To be tied up and gagged. Put in trunk n brought to woods. Tied to tree. Then left just long enough to feel alone and abandoned. Then I'd be approached by my assailant who then removes my gag so my screams from his relentless penatration echo out and disturb all wildlife in our vicinity.
Posted

To be dominated by a woman and made to eat my own cum 

Posted
On 10/21/2022 at 6:57 AM, BreezyDay said:

To be tied up and gagged. Put in trunk n brought to woods. Tied to tree. Then left just long enough to feel alone and abandoned. Then I'd be approached by my assailant who then removes my gag so my screams from his relentless penatration echo out and disturb all wildlife in our vicinity.

Yes, wife wants it also. Complete dark forest away from home.  Additionally, they you could hear wild ***s 

• 1 month later...
Posted
I haven’t explored many things. Right now I just want someone to try bondage on me since I’ve only ever been able to do that to myself so far
Posted
I once heard a story about a group of school kids who played a prank on one of there classmate by tying her in a cornfield and leaving her there overnight. All I could think afterwards was ‘I wish that had happened to me’
Posted

To   be sub to  a dominant   womsn  and do as she wished

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

girls burping in my face. i’m f hetero but oddly guy burps do nothing for me. looking for a female bff who likes to burp!

bondagebudd-1669
Posted

Being tied and used with another male slave.  Sharing the ***, the anticipation.  Blindfolded some of the time.

Heelsandcorset
Posted

being the victim of a primal CNC fucking