For the sub

Posted
Consistency…
In his attention to detail,his directions to follow, his caring yet firm personality,his sexual appetite,his follow through with punishments,creative funishments.
He is always watching and focused on me
Posted
I don't have one currently but if and when I do it will be that we are on the same wavelength in our thinking and that there is a connection and chemistry between us - if we find that any specific "practice" will become irrelevant so long as we both enjoy it.
Posted
The fact I can trust him to push me to safe and acceptable limits - the closeness I feel and the connection for submitting to him in all that i do. The fact I can be myself, as a submissive, no judgements and no explanation needed
Posted
My previous Mistress was able to get into my mind which allowed me to accept more *** than I ever thought I would. Afterwards I felt exhilarated for my accomplishments.
Posted

Im not presently in a  D/s relationship with any one, but if I find my match then mutual-   Honesty, good communication, chemistry, connection, consistency. 100% trust. The rest will follow. 

Posted
2 hours ago, Roxanne said:

Im not presently in a  D/s relationship with any one, but if I find my match then mutual-   Honesty, good communication, chemistry, connection, consistency. 100% trust. The rest will follow. 

To me, trust is absolutely the key.

Posted
Saturday at 07:08 PM, Roxanne said:

Hey! Would love to experiment

Posted
Being told I’m a “good boy” while being cuckolded and ***d to watch.