Cuddles

bi****

Posted
It would be nice to have a person to cuddle with. I’ve heard of cuddle therapy but I don’t know if that is around in my area. Nor will I easily trust it either I was just wondering if any one else felt the same or had any advice or recommendations
Posted
Cuddling is nice fire play but the best therapy is hott sex
Posted
I would love to start doing cuddle therapy, I rate my cuddles at 1000/10. I should start a business haha I think a weighted blanket may help you, if it's the steady pressure you're looking for. I've heard weighted blankets help you sleep better too
Posted
3 hours ago, haleyville263 said:
Cuddling is nice fire play but the best therapy is hott sex

Yass!! I dont really enjoy cuddling. But would be willing to work on it for my partner. But i prefer to be the big spoon.

Posted
People often underestimate the power of a cuddle, and especially the urge men have for them.
My suggestion is look for that on here local to you. I'm sure there are more people out there wanting the same.
Posted
I’m with you. Cuddling and physical touch in general are so important to me.
Posted
I love to cuddle. If I could I would cuddle all day and all night.
Posted
Go get a massage. Physical touch is really important for humans
Posted
I’m with you @Jarod1989 @jeepbear. Cuddling and physical touch are quite required by me. It’s the only real connection I have with people in the likes of Hugs, which serve as a Huge and nicest way to compliment a loved one or anyone in general
Posted

I must admit that currently being single, that is one thing I do miss, is just a good cuddle, I mean I have friends, but its not quite the same :)

Posted
Ugh, that sounds like itd be really nice
MommyDomme84
Posted
On 2/26/2022 at 6:43 PM, jeepbear22 said:

I’ve heard of cuddle therapy but I don’t know if that is around in my area. Nor will I easily trust it either

Why would you not easily trust it? I am genuinely curious.

Posted
@mommydomme87 the reason I said that is quality of the therapist and how they could cuddle. As well not have no real sense of how it would effect me weather or not good or bad. And I guess that is a round about way to say trust issues (calling myself out)
MommyDomme84
Posted
5 hours ago, jeepbear22 said:
@mommydomme87 the reason I said that is quality of the therapist and how they could cuddle. As well not have no real sense of how it would effect me weather or not good or bad. And I guess that is a round about way to say trust issues (calling myself out)

I guess I understand your concern considering there's *** involved, but I will say that they are very selective with who they approve to be a professional cuddler. They're not just letting anybody off the street do it.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I love cuddles. I did briefly look into cuddle therapy but realised I wanted more. I also need to feel the positive warm glow from my partner which a cuddle therapist would not be able to replicate in the same way.
Scarlettmiss25
Posted
I use a gravity blanket and also some forms of self binding with rope which gives me the same decompression feeling as a hug 😊
Posted
I understand weighted blankets and gravity blankets. However I am 230 lbs and I have the heaviest weighted blanket I could find and it worked for a while but what was still missing was the serotonin.
Posted
I feel the same. Sometimes cuddling can be very the***utic.
  • 1 month later...
Lawinabunny
Posted
How could someone become a cuddle therapist?
Posted
14 hours ago, Lawinabunny said:

How could someone become a cuddle therapist?

basically - just advertise you are a 'cuddle therapist' and let people book time with you to cuddle you.

There's no real requisites for training or qualifications 

Posted
There is quite a demand. I have heard in bigger cities, Chicago, NY, LA, that they do quite well. They have laid out rules that need to be followed. And do very well.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I totally understand that as well. I’ve only really cuddled my platonic friends because I kinda have trust issues but anyway, cuddling reduces a lot of stress and anxiety especially when you’ve been cuddling with a person for up to 20 to 30 minutes, both heart rates will naturally sync.
Tips that I have are holding your self or hugging a pillow. It doesn’t reduce as much stress as the skin to skin cuddling but it most definitely works❤️
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I'm tall , chubby and gaining , so I give some of the best cuddles
Posted
Honestly down for doing this too. Like be professional cuddler lol