Im kinda obsessed with cuddles, anyone else?

Posted

I dunno why, but I just cant get enough cuddles. They’re honestly my weakness lol. I just really like to feel held, and hear someone’s heartbeat until I fall asleep. This probably sounds needy but I cant help it, yknow? I cant even fall asleep without holding a pillow or my teddy bear. Does anyone else feel this way?

Posted

I feel you. Cuddling with someone is more intimate than having sex for me. It's just feels so good. I hope you will find someone to cuddle with 🙂

Posted

Affection, cuddles rock and for me are needed especially if things get a little rough. The calm after the storm shall we say.

Posted

I adore, ADORE, cuddling and snuggling,  stroking,  holding,  twiddling, lil kisses,  shared breathing,  heart beats,  warmth,  dozy hazy drifting..... hmmmm..... totally totally with you on this one.....

🔥🥰🥰🥰🔥🥰🥰🥰🔥

Posted

i adore cuddles. its so intimate and personal and listening to someones heartbeat is a real melt me moment. nothing better than warm hugs and just feeling so content, they really are addictive <3

Posted

I’m very tactile so 100% with you on this one. I have a thing for running my hands through hair too. I could fiddle with someone’s hair, hands, back, everywhere alllllll day long lol

Nothing beats a cosy long cuddle with someone special 🤗❤️

Posted

With you all the way. I adore cuddles, irrespective of situation or environment. And there are few things better to come down and reconnect during/after a very harsh session. Just bliss 🥰

Posted

Come here.....

Side by side

Wraps massive long arms around you and draws you tightly into a spoon.

Spent.

breathing gently on your neck you feel me twitch against your ass cheeks.

You pull up your knees and i draw you against me tighter still.

We are done for tonight, exhausted but I relish in the heat pressed close to me.

"I love you".

You murmur hazily, arching your neck a little as i draw my lips along the back of that elegant neck and the *** returns.

I thicken and hips begin to buck gently forward and back against yout pussy lips, seeking another audience, seeking out that heat and you grant me entrance

The most gentle of penetrations, we need no more action tonight and I drift off lazily inside you,.

Reflexively, I twitch and nudge just inside you as we fall away to the still oblivion of sleep.

Metal wants to hold you close and love you....

There is nothing kinkier than loving your victim.

🔓👑🔓

Posted
5 minutes ago, METALSIR said:

Come here.....

Side by side

Wraps massive long arms around you and draws you tightly into a spoon.

Spent.

breathing gently on your neck you feel me twitch against your ass cheeks.

You pull up your knees and i draw you against me tighter still.

We are done for tonight, exhausted but I relish in the heat pressed close to me.

"I love you".

You murmur hazily, arching your neck a little as i draw my lips along the back of that elegant neck and the *** returns.

I thicken and hips begin to buck gently forward and back against yout pussy lips, seeking another audience, seeking out that heat and you grant me entrance

The most gentle of penetrations, we need no more action tonight and I drift off lazily inside you,.

Reflexively, I twitch and nudge just inside you as we fall away to the still oblivion of sleep.

Metal wants to hold you close and love you....

There is nothing kinkier than loving your victim.

🔓👑🔓

Lucky 6!!!!! That's just beautiful!! 🔥🔥🔥

Posted
9 minutes ago, Firewitch said:

Lucky 6!!!!! That's just beautiful!! 🔥🔥🔥

Its just standard practice for the girl I love

Posted

I love this.....After a session I think most people really crave some come down care and cuddling combined with gentle words of reassurance is vital . Sometimes I like to cuddle and caress during a session especially if I’m pushing the subs limits . Whispering soft words of encouragement as *** levels are heightened can increase the pleasure for both the Dom and the sub .When I switch it’s the same I will resist screaming Red during *** if I’m held gently and stroked , kissed , it soothes the physical *** . Nipple clamps spiked wheels cuddles and kisses........Amazing !

Posted

Me too.

I just love being affectionate and tactile.

Cuddles and kisses and gently touching .... It's just so intimate and delightful.

Posted

I absolutely love cuddles, snuggles, His arms  wrapped around me and pulling me in with my head resting on his chest listening to his heart beat while stroking my hair is just the best feeling.

Posted

I adore hugs, cuddles, snuggles and all that they entail. I have to say though the one thing I do miss is a hug from my Mum, as I am sure many others can relate to who have lost their Mum's or others that they were close to.

Sometimes a hug or cuddle just makes everything seem ok.  Sending out virtual Hugs and cuddles to all.

🤗🤗🤗

Posted

Absolutely love cuddles. The intimacy and feeling of protecting my submissive is comforting.

Posted
7 minutes ago, ChiefNexus said:

Absolutely love cuddles. The intimacy and feeling of protecting my submissive is comforting.

Totes.....

Protect your submissive.

Keep them safe

Posted
4 hours ago, Nastycuntspanker said:

With you all the way. I adore cuddles, irrespective of situation or environment. And there are few things better to come down and reconnect during/after a very harsh session. Just bliss 🥰

Just everyday now when i see the name "nastycuntspanker" it fills me with joy!

😂😂😂😂

🔓👑🔓

Posted

Physical touch is a love languagr. I like nothing better than cuddling a girl's back, making her feel 'got' and safe...

Posted

Lol..i do the pillow thing. wrap me in a furry blanket and I'm out cold..😂😂😂

Posted

I just have my two dogs, one likes cuddles, the other just wants to turn hannibal lecter if i try lol

Posted

Always down for a cuddle 😍

My friends nicknamed me Hugsy Malone, especially on a night out, I can't get enough hugs.. Even my friends who dont do hugs.. Will hug me on occasion 😂

With my partner we are both very cuddley and I'm extra cuddly if I've had a bad day. I always say 5 more minutes if he has things to do but 5 more minutes really means atleast a hour. Love cuddling up to his chest whilst he gently strokes my face and kisses my forehead. Love my forehead being kissed 😍

Posted

I love to nuzzle my head into a chest, fingers left to twirl and trace across the bare flesh, tickling but not to the point it brings laughter, more sensory, causing goose bumps, caresssing and stroking till falling asleep in each others arms.

Posted

Cuddles are the most magnificent, beautiful, wonderful thing there is 😁
I have a couple of lovely snuggle buddies. There's just nothing better than having someone to snuggle up to at night 🥰

Posted

Love cuddling it's were are cells transfer memory and data.