How do doms feel when they’re about to collar a sub

cl****

Posted
What goes through your mind?? How does it feel when you see your subs expression??
Posted
I’ve never experienced it myself, but at the risk of sounding ridiculous…I’ve thought about it a lot. I’ve planned it out in my head as if it were like a wedding. A ceremony, an ambiance, vows, the works. Collaring feels so sacred to me.
Posted
Very turned on. Senses heightened. It feels complete. Especially when you look into their eyes. Trusting and anticipating but ***ful. Its beautiful. I know I already said it but the term 'complete' really rings for me. Like...I own them and they are now part of me. Its something quite special.

After that, I feel like I own their body but I need to make sure I own their soul too. So I start getting inventive with how to get them to demonstrate that...
Posted
The collar is a reminder that I'm not alone that my wife is there with out my collars im am so upset
Posted
What goes through my mind? First I know that this sub gives me her best every time, that she is loyal and obedient, and that she trust me and never question me, that deserves to be my top priority. When I give her the color she knows that I will give her my best every time, she knows she can trust me and that I will catch her and bring her back each and every time she falls.
How does it feels when I see my subs reaction. It is a great feeling if satisfaction for both of us because we both know that we fulfilled each other both physical and mental expectations and that we have reach that Devine level of blind trust.
Posted
My Mistress explained that it is a symbol of love, approval and ownership. I still need to ask how it makes her feel , because I am training to be a ProDom and I would enjoy having experienced it as sub and Dom , and knowing all the meanings and emotions behind it.
Posted
Way I do it is they "collar" themselves. There's no greater feeling than when a woman submits willingly by choice
Posted

I think all the thinking and talking should have been done in advance.

so my hope is that both D and s would be feeling happy and would have a small celebration afterwards.

Posted
Hmmm it’s an interesting feeling along the lines of excitement and nervous sure you have it planned but don’t wanna ruin it for them
Posted
Would it be weird to equating it to like proposing? I've had it both ways. I've collared a partner and had them collar themselves and both are really sexy.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I don't collar. I leave the relationship status up to the sub. When she quits calling me "sir", and starts calling me "master" I know she wants more. If she wants (begs for) a collar, sure, I'd get her one, but other than that it's just a symbol and I don't need symbols.