Are handjobs outta style?

jj****

Posted
I’m honestly wondering . iIf I think back I haven’t had one to full ejaculation since the end of high school,…. so I’m wondering if they are outta style?
Posted
I have never followed fashion. If you want it, ask for it (or command it).. why wait on external approval?
Posted
Good question, honestly don’t think I’ve erm.. ‘finished’ anyone by hand since high school either 😂😂 and that was many many years ago. In my case, I’d say that’s because I probably didn’t want to have full sex then…
Posted
I get them all the time from my Mistress after she’s edged me for a long time and I always cum! Hand jobs are still one of my favourite forms of play!
Posted

I give them master not as for play but sometimes till he comes

Posted
I enjoy outdoor & public sexy fun & role playing, & have enjoyed a number of them where I have cum, depending on the location, situation & scenario, particularly if having to be super discreet or it's very high risk.
Posted
No handjobs are a blessing of their own. Cold hands on my dick what it's hot and hard feels so nice
Posted

Definitely not out of fashion.  Never get tired of wanking off a beautiful cock.  Love it when a dick explodes in my hand and over my fingers!

Posted

I find... to go all the way to finish, my wife doesn't always get a lot out of that.  Although we do do it sometimes

But certainly, this is something I've done with other people where finishing inside of them wouldn't be appropriate.

Posted

I have not heard anything about them going out of style at all. Maybe just down to personal experiences. Though I have not heard it really mentioned on forums either.

I have personally not had any issues getting hand jobs from partners that I have wanted hand jobs off. Again though, this may just happen to be down to the people you have met etc, for instance Ive only had a couple of partners had any interest in Anal, yet I know its not going out of fashion etc.

Posted
This was over 14 years ago. I watched a video "My girlfriend gives best handjobs", and watched it for educational purposes... 5 days.🙈