Mistress and her sub

Thom2469

Posted

I am on the floor at the foot of the bed , on my knees completely naked , except for the panties that my mistress ordered me to wear . She walks in wearing a black lace bra and black garter / nylons and a pair of open toe black pumps .

She walks up in front of me and puts her hand on my head and says "There's my pet and just like how I like him , naked and *** ." She gracefully sits down on the bed . She grabs a handful of hair and tilts my head back so I'm looking at the most beautiful pair of eyes , as they sparkle from the light . I look at her as her candy apple red lipsticked lips start to part and she says "Are you ready to serve and pleasure me ?" I answered back eagerly "Yes mistress" she says "Good , you know what to do" as she lifts one leg straight out and let's go of my hair .  

I support her leg with my hand under her calf and slide her shoe off of her foot and set it on the floor and then cup her heel with my hand as I run my tongue across her toes , I can see her red toenail polish through the nylons as I slide my lips over her big toe sucking it into my mouth , teasing it with my tongue , I proceeded to suck on each toe individually . I then proceeded to kiss and lick the bottom arch of her foot until I get to her heel , the whole time caressing her foot with my hand , I work my way up to her ankle that's when she said "Good job .... next". I then proceeded to do the same thing to her other foot .

When I was done she put both her feet on the floor and said "You may continue". She lays back on the bed as I position myself in between her legs and I caress , kiss and lick both sides of her sexy legs , when I get to her knees I take my hand on each knee and spread her legs apart a little so I can continue up . As I work my way up her inner thighs I run out of nylon and my lips land on her sensuous skin , kissing licking my way up until I was just inches away from her hot moist pussy .

I take my tongue and lick it from the bottom to the top , as my tongue hit her clit I could hear her moan a little sigh , I take my thumbs and hold her lips apart as I put my lips around her clit and suck it into my mouth teasing it with my tongue . I then lick her lips down one side and up the other before jamming my tongue deep inside her hole , as my tongue is exploring as deep as I can , I take one of my thumbs and started rubbing her clit . As I continue for about 10 minutes , her moaning got louder , and I could feel her putting her legs around my head and I could feel her thighs crushing against the side of my head as her orgasm peaked . After she relaxed , I continued to clean her up of her sweet luscious juices .

After I made sure she was well cleaned she told me to stand up . As I stood there at the foot of the bed looking down at my gorgeous mistress she said "You did a very good job my pet . Are you ready for your reward" ? "Yes mistress" was my excited reply knowing that I did a good job . She then put her feet on my thighs and ran her toes up under my panties pulling them down with her feet . She then wrapped her toes around my now rock hard cock and slowly started stroking my shaft . It didn't take long , after about six or seven strokes I shot my load , a big glob landed on her arch and the rest just dribble down my shaft onto her toes .

She then said "Oh my , you made a mess" . She then raised one of her feet up and said "You need to clean that up" . "Yes mistress" as I proceeded to lick her clean ..... After all it's what the mistress wants !!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Just a thought in my head

-------------------------------------------------------------

A quote from Aldo Nova ------- Life is just a fantasy , can you live this fantasy life ??

• 1 month later...
Cristielynn
Posted

That is exactly the way I am with my MISTRESS B, SHE DOESNT HAVE TO TELL ME WHEN I CUM INSIDE HER I WILL ALWAYS CLEAN MY MESS UP TO THE LAST DROP SHE LIKES WHEN I FUCK HARD AND BURY MY COCK DEEP INSIDE HER AND SHE TELL ME TO LAY ON MY BACK AND SHE STADDLES MY HEAD AND SLOWLY LOWER HER SELF ON TO MY FACE BUT SHE STOPS RIGHT IN CH FROM MY FACE AND TELLS ME TO OPEN MY MOUTH AND BEGINS TO OPEN HER LIPS AND LET ALL OF OUR CUM FLOW INTO MY MOUTH THEN SHE COMPLETE IS ON MY FACE GRIND HER HOT WET PUSSY ALL OVER MY FACE UNTIL SHE CUMS AGAIN AFTER SHE LAYS ON MY CHEST AND SHE BEGIN TO KISS ME SLOW N PASSIONATE