Holding their cock while they go

CD****

Posted

Anybody enjoy holding a man's cock while he pisses?  Any guys enjoy having their cock held while you go?

I really love both.  It's fun to play and put your hand into the stream and rub the end so he gets a little aroused.

I also love to suck the fingers of someone else who's done it to me.

Surely I can't be the only one?

BoundUpGearGuy
Posted
It’s awesome having my cock held while I pee. Or better yet controlled while I pee and then after.

Just need someone to do it.
Posted
It definitely feels amazing.
It’s like giving another level of trust and a sensation that we very rarely get.
A big turn on for sure
Posted
oh yah.. is definitely another level of trust and obedient for sure.. I would love to explore that as I have never thought of it
  • 3 weeks later...
Daddys_Babygirl
Posted
I like holding my daddy's cock when he pees, but I love when he pisses on or in me! 🥵
Posted
On 3/21/2022 at 9:18 AM, Shayaishere said:

Nahh, you're not the only one... I love to hold a man's cock when they pee... It's that sensation that you cannot express in words... Duhh

Agreed. The closest I can come to describing it is a mind rumble a the urine flows through, but that seems to depending on how much is coming out at any given time.

I think I first found out about it through The Crying Game. Thank you , Forest Whitaker.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'd like to experience this, I've been interested for awhile in watersports and wanting to watch someone pee. So I discussed it with my fwb and he agreed I could watch him.

I was more like a peeping Tom and I found it so thrilling like I was intruding on a very private moment. He found it difficult to go at first, knowing someone was watching. I'm going to ask if I can hold it next time for sure, that's so hot 🔥 

Posted
April 15, Griot said:

Agreed. The closest I can come to describing it is a mind rumble a the urine flows through, but that seems to depending on how much is coming out at any given time.

I think I first found out about it through The Crying Game. Thank you , Forest Whitaker.

It's also the warm sensation of the cock and the erection it is at... Does change the whole game

• 3 weeks later...
Pissinmybutt77
Posted
On 3/21/2022 at 8:32 AM, CDerRach said:

Anybody enjoy holding a man's cock while he pisses?  Any guys enjoy having their cock held while you go?

I really love both.  It's fun to play and put your hand into the stream and rub the end so he gets a little aroused.

I also love to suck the fingers of someone else who's done it to me.

Surely I can't be the only one?

Same here..Insta boner

• 4 weeks later...
Lunastarburst
Posted

I would absolutely love to have such an intimate experience with someone.

• 6 months later...
lairofdionysus
Posted
On 4/26/2022 at 4:35 PM, Vic1077 said:

I'd like to experience this, I've been interested for awhile in watersports and wanting to watch someone pee. So I discussed it with my fwb and he agreed I could watch him.

I was more like a peeping Tom and I found it so thrilling like I was intruding on a very private moment. He found it difficult to go at first, knowing someone was watching. I'm going to ask if I can hold it next time for sure, that's so hot 🔥 

Really cool hearing your experience and enjoyment in doing this for someone. While I'm sure you've probably been doing it a few more times with him, the more that a Man feels assured that you really naturally enjoy watching and can know this on some other intimate level, it becomes far more easier just letting it rip without hesitation or difficulty going. Thanks for sharing your experience! Really was nice reading it.