Ideal Scat Scenario? I Know What Mine is & its Pure FILTH

CrossdressingToilet

CrossdressingToilet
Posted

Scat is one of the best if not the best fetishes regardless of what people say, unfortunately despite it being my favourite I've only had a couple of encounters when I wish to have hundreds. I'll keep it short and sweet, I like absolute filth, intense *** and I like it quite rough. Although I haven't had experience, I'd love to be part of a scat orgy as one of the subs as it seems that it'd work quite well maybe because there's only a certain amount of shit one can produce (sadly) but what do you think? My perfect scenario would be to crossdress in latex, be shat on many many times, made to eat lots of it, suck toes (covered in poo and without), bukkake, spat on constantly and if I dare say a bit of puke despite it being seen as disgusting, well I am disgusting. I enjoyed being puked on last time, it is humiliating and dirty but I wouldn't really swallow it but if I did then no big deal, the consistency of the shit that you can regurgitate is excellent and I don't care if its too extreme for some people, it is perfect and it is just absolutely emasculating having another man make you sick and it is his shit you're vomiting all over yourself, especially if you're dressed like a whore like I was hahaha, it is perfect lube, I remember heaving it back up, covering one of their feet in this slime and wanking off with it as i'm being gagged again just before they lubed up with it themselves and fucked me senselessly from both holes till I threw up more of it. I probably prefer being made to puke but everything in moderation, I enjoyed them puking on my face and using that poopy slime to wank off with into my mouth and it was just a lovely mix of bodily fluids from all 3 of us, that on a large scale would be absolutely lovely but a scat orgy is called scat for a reason, its mainly about the scat!

Posted
I can sense the joy behind this