Is it possible?

Sir-is-my-name

Sir-is-my-name
Posted

I have a friend.  I had just met her not long ago.  A few weeks.   She has been very interested in bdsm.  Ive introduced her to it.  She likes calling me sir.  Sending photos.  Submitting positively. And basically everything involved.  But.  And this is a big but.   She is afraid that she will be putting in allot of effort to please meet with learning how to be a good sub  and then me running of after a short contract. Lets say a month.  She is also afraid that after some time she may even fall for me.   Which in my case ive had 1 horrible experience with a woman that pretty much put the nail in the coffin for me to fall in love with any one female ever again.  But i really really enjoy the d/s bond and all of the things that come with it.   She can make me happy.  But unfortunately i can never fall for another girl.   We are still new to each other and i would be ok with her having sex with other guys / girls because she is bi.  One night stand situation. As well as i the same although im straight. Im more looking for guidence. 

Do you think this wouldnt be a good situation?  I would be her only Sir.  As well as her my only submissive.  

Posted

I think you have to be honest with her and honest with yourself.

That you are only interested in a short term casual relationship - so yes, her ***s are correct - she will put in effort that won't be reciprocal outside of strict D/s

How much of a problem this is for her depends on what she wants.

Posted
39 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I think you have to be honest with her and honest with yourself.

That you are only interested in a short term casual relationship - so yes, her ***s are correct - she will put in effort that won't be reciprocal outside of strict D/s

How much of a problem this is for her depends on what she wants.

This all day long - be open and honest with her about what you want OP and be prepared to listen to what she wants too and then you both have the choice to either carry on seeing on whatever terms you mutually agree or walk away knowing it won't work.
You also need to put any D/s aspects to one side for a moment and focus on the relationship itself.

Posted
Honestly, I can’t even believe this is a question. You’ve blatantly said you have no interest in developing feelings or this turning ‘romantic’ and you want to keep it strictly sex… short answer.. tell her exactly that or you’re not being fair. The point of being the Dom is knowing how to keep your submissive safe, and she isn’t safe with you emotionally if you’re prepared to put your sexual desires before her emotions.
Posted
I'd even go as far to say she may already have developed feelings for you to a degree. Some may be able to role play, for others submission is built on a relationship.
If she's new she'll likely be experiencing sub frenzy which will create all sorts of heightened emotions for her
Be honest but tread carefully.
Posted

Wow, it looks as though everyone has made every point I could have made here lol

So far there is only one motion that carries; in a Sub/Dom relationship the only constant here is the bond of trust between the submissive and the dominant.

Context is everything and no matter what words we use, some of the more complex meanings and emotions can often fall through the proverbial gap. 

You just said that you'll never get into another complex relationship with another sub again (which makes me a little curious).

On 4/4/2022 at 9:25 PM, Sir-is-my-name said:

But i really really enjoy the d/s bond and all of the things that come with it.   She can make me happy.  But unfortunately i can never fall for another girl.

The simple answer is in the body of your own text here.

The more complex one is in your heart.

You have all the answers to your query, you don't need others telling you what to do in this matter. It seems your just seeking permission you can only give yourself.

Ironically - as you may re-read your initial post on this matter - you may have come to realize the same thing. Just remember that part of the Dominant's role in any relationship is to make the right decisions for the both of you.

Be well :)