Chastity

Cimky

Posted

On a regular I get asked about chastity so let’s start a feed and tackle the good the bad and the ugly about this topic.

Anyone is welcome to add information or to ask/answers questions.

We are here to learn 1st and foremost.

Some of the questions that ends up in my inbox are the following:

1.       Is long-term chastity possible?

2.       What cages fits best

3.       Is it really worth paying for the real McCoy

4.       How to fit a cage for best comfort

5.       What to expect the 1st time round

6.       Do you really loose size in long term wear

7.       What to look out for to spot possible medical issues

8.       Do you really need to have a owner to do chastity

9.       Can it be done LD and ways to make it work

10.   What is some of the fun to have in a cage

So add your question or answer in the comments and let’s start talking about chastity.

I have not added my answers just yet as I don’t want to influence the conversation in any way I will however answer any and all as we go along.

Posted
What is the best chastity for a frist timer
Posted
@walsall501 I think the best device to start off with is the cb6000 or cb6000s depending on your size. It’s a silicone device that allows your penis to breathe and let’s you get used to the added weight and restrictive nature of the device. Once you get comfortable wearing it then you can upgrade to the more sturdier devices.
Posted
16 minutes ago, walsall501 said:
What is the best chastity for a frist timer

In personal experience I find the holy trainer a very good starting cage. It comes with different size rings for easy fit you can get it in different sizes from the normal to the nub its lightweight and easy to clean

Posted
Thank you both for your help yes I will try that I let you no how it feels on my penis
Posted
Following with interest - it's something that has come to interest me more and more over the last year or so, not so much as a long term thing, but certainly in play scenarios or for short periods of time and I'm curious to try.
The drivers behind my interest play into a few things I think, not least my submissive side, and the idea of being controlled down there. I'm also not hugely sexually confident, particularly when it comes to penetrative sex, so being locked removes that from the equation and mentally works if that makes sense?
Posted
4 minutes ago, gemini_man said:
Following with interest - it's something that has come to interest me more and more over the last year or so, not so much as a long term thing, but certainly in play scenarios or for short periods of time and I'm curious to try.
The drivers behind my interest play into a few things I think, not least my submissive side, and the idea of being controlled down there. I'm also not hugely sexually confident, particularly when it comes to penetrative sex, so being locked removes that from the equation and mentally works if that makes sense?

Makes 100% sense to me. When the stress of performance is removed then you can put all your focus on serving

Posted
6 minutes ago, Cimky said:

Makes 100% sense to me. When the stress of performance is removed then you can put all your focus on serving

Precisely that

Posted
I’ve have been caging cucks and being a bull since 18 I have learned that yes once that cage is on performance issues are gone all that energy can go towards work and promotions getting a degree without distractions home projects etc I have also found that the more he participated with her I request that he performs oral morning and night and before and after her dates to get endorphins flowing and then afterwards slow soothing oral if she brings dates home she calls he has fresh sheets and candles going and depending on dynamic can either actively participate or be in next room awaiting a call
Posted
5 minutes ago, Seeknwifencucks said:
I’ve have been caging cucks and being a bull since 18 I have learned that yes once that cage is on performance issues are gone all that energy can go towards work and promotions getting a degree without distractions home projects etc I have also found that the more he participated with her I request that he performs oral morning and night and before and after her dates to get endorphins flowing and then afterwards slow soothing oral if she brings dates home she calls he has fresh sheets and candles going and depending on dynamic can either actively participate or be in next room awaiting a call

Cuckolding is one of the things available to those practicing chastity but does not have to form part of it same as a chastity cage is not a necessity for Cuckolding

Posted
2 minutes ago, Seeknwifencucks said:
Most of the one’s that approach me are looking for cuckholding

Who normally approach you? The sub or owner and what is the basic dialog you see vs what you would like to see in these interactions

Posted
I normally get approached by the male trying to figure out how to communicate with the wife to cuck him I normally coach them on behavior modification for anywhere between 6-9 months before she figured out something has changed and I just inform her that her husband loves her can’t live without her but he understands he’s lacking in bedroom and since it’s hard to communicate with women for some males he sought out me and I have been kinda coaching him to be a better husband and hopefully you would understand that he can be your everything just not in bed so he would like to hopefully introduce you to a surrogate for that. At that point I’ve peaked her interest and she asks me to explain so I tell her that her husband wants to introduce a stronger Man in her bedroom I then explain about the oral and care and maintenance for his body and mind when this happens most are understandably hesitant and doubtful that husbands so I ask would a personal visit to prove it work I then fly there over a weekend or they fly here telling people their visiting the Grand Canyon I then show her how to ruin his orgasms and for prostate orgasms while cage is in place I teach him how to orally please her better then in front of the male I fuck her several times and she’s convinced. What would I like to see more of is education and communication I can’t tell you how many couples don’t know their own body much less someone they’ve been married to for over a decade
Posted
Tips for a ‘grower not a show-er’ tried a few cages, have a cobra atm but there are easy ways to pull out when its not grown.
Not looking for a PA piercing either
Posted
Well if you are caught out of cage obviously it’s to big need a smaller one or different style I always prefer the stainless steel type from lock the cock which also has great educational media for the wives
Posted
12 minutes ago, Seeknwifencucks said:
Well if you are caught out of cage obviously it’s to big need a smaller one or different style I always prefer the stainless steel type from lock the cock which also has great educational media for the wives

Not necessarily too big its just down to being a grower, soft it can fold around etc and work its way out if i try

Posted
5 hours ago, Seeknwifencucks said:

I normally get approached by the male trying to figure out how to communicate with the wife to cuck him I normally coach them on behavior modification for anywhere between 6-9 months before she figured out something has changed and I just inform her that her husband loves her can’t live without her but he understands he’s lacking in bedroom and since it’s hard to communicate with women for some males he sought out me and I have been kinda coaching him to be a better husband and hopefully you would understand that he can be your everything just not in bed so he would like to hopefully introduce you to a surrogate for that. At that point I’ve peaked her interest and she asks me to explain so I tell her that her husband wants to introduce a stronger Man in her bedroom I then explain about the oral and care and maintenance for his body and mind when this happens most are understandably hesitant and doubtful that husbands so I ask would a personal visit to prove it work I then fly there over a weekend or they fly here telling people their visiting the Grand Canyon I then show her how to ruin his orgasms and for prostate orgasms while cage is in place I teach him how to orally please her better then in front of the male I fuck her several times and she’s convinced. What would I like to see more of is education and communication I can’t tell you how many couples don’t know their own body much less someone they’ve been married to for over a decade

indeed its very scary to see how many people dont know anything about themselves. thank you for the detailed answer I am sure that your answer will help afew thats still to affraid to ask for help out right.

Posted
2 hours ago, Cletus1991 said:

Tips for a ‘grower not a show-er’ tried a few cages, have a cobra atm but there are easy ways to pull out when its not grown.

unless you use a full on belt there will always be a way out, but here is where devotion and loyalty comes into play just because you are able too does not mean you should. your need to serve your keyholder should be an very good incentive not to just get out of the cage.

as for the practical side of it, if it slips off very easy then you need a smaller ring a smaller cage in it self for the grower as no it has no place to grow into meaning that even when completly soft you will not pull out and back in with so much ease. the shape of the ring and how the ring and the cage lock into eachother also plays a role the more space between them the easier to get out so look for a cage like the holy trainer that has rings shaped to fit your body a cage that slides into the ring and locks with a barel lock. the nano or nob is good sizes for growers

Posted
3 hours ago, Cletus1991 said:

Remember chastity is (especially long term) a commitment you took on yourself the day you negotiated and consented to the use of the device to signify a specific part of your service to your keyholder. Pulling out just because you can is disrespectful towards hour keyholder and 100% punishable to whatever degree you have consented too during your negotiations. As an owner that would to me be a red flag in a sub

Posted
3 hours ago, Cimky said:

unless you use a full on belt there will always be a way out, but here is where devotion and loyalty comes into play just because you are able too does not mean you should. your need to serve your keyholder should be an very good incentive not to just get out of the cage.

as for the practical side of it, if it slips off very easy then you need a smaller ring a smaller cage in it self for the grower as no it has no place to grow into meaning that even when completly soft you will not pull out and back in with so much ease. the shape of the ring and how the ring and the cage lock into eachother also plays a role the more space between them the easier to get out so look for a cage like the holy trainer that has rings shaped to fit your body a cage that slides into the ring and locks with a barel lock. the nano or nob is good sizes for growers

I tried a holy trainer before but felt that was one of the easiest.
By no means am i saying i am intentionally slipping out, i know it is possible as have checked this due to having this issue before.
And i 100% agree it is a trust thing to which i do not slip out on my own accord and at the same time it doesnt slip out on its own but it is a posibility if i wanted to if you see how i mean.
Currently have a Cobra Cage in a tight fitment on and seems well so far. When i try to get hard it sort of pushes out and half starts to poke behind the cage. This is with the smallest ring also. Was tight to fit but when fully fully soft and left for ages with no stimulation there is a gap at the end unfortunately

Posted
Ok so let me answer some of the questions I posted.
1. Is long-term possible? YES 100% possible and doable. With the correct cage size and a good cleaning routine.
Posted
2. There are tons of different cages and multiple copies of branded cages so a cage to fit any budget and lifestyle. Do your homework read reviews. If you want to do it long term then the research is vital
Posted
9 hours ago, Cletus1991 said:

I tried a holy trainer before but felt that was one of the easiest.
By no means am i saying i am intentionally slipping out, i know it is possible as have checked this due to having this issue before.
And i 100% agree it is a trust thing to which i do not slip out on my own accord and at the same time it doesnt slip out on its own but it is a posibility if i wanted to if you see how i mean.
Currently have a Cobra Cage in a tight fitment on and seems well so far. When i try to get hard it sort of pushes out and half starts to poke behind the cage. This is with the smallest ring also. Was tight to fit but when fully fully soft and left for ages with no stimulation there is a gap at the end unfortunately

Have you tried a a cage with a urethral tube?

Posted
3. If you prefer wearing a metal cage YES most of the knock-offs are made from cheap metals with lots of impurities. They are normally coated to look like stainless stainless but these coatings with time chip and peel-off.
The chips can cause micro cuts in your skin allowing bacteria to enter the body and infections to start and the worst it that where the coating chips a way rust starts forming and thats not something you want close to your dick
This does not happen overnight so if you are using the cage just for play then hell yes enjoy your cheaper cage I myself have a few of them that we use for play with no problems. But when it comes to long-term full-time wear if you like metal then yes get the real McCoy