Chastity

Cimky

Posted
8 minutes ago, Bigcatchlove82 said:

Not that just I want which I do but need I could bring anything needed I’ll clean cook do chores brush hair ***t nail whatever I’m needed for I want to locked in chastity the whole time so having my little dick played with is out of the question I want to truly worship her as she deserves

I have read your profile and yes the full 6mnts you have been on the app its one complaint after the other on how you cant find a "real domme" nothing nowhere about any self-improvement nothing about what your skills are nothing about what your knowledge around the lifestyle is nothing but complaints...... that ***ts a complete different story and woman unlike men dont care much for the selfies I can see you think the world of yourself but that does not matter if all you do is complain

Posted
11 minutes ago, Bigcatchlove82 said:

Not that just I want which I do but need I could bring anything needed I’ll clean cook do chores brush hair ***t nail whatever I’m needed for I want to locked in chastity the whole time so having my little dick played with is out of the question I want to truly worship her as she deserves

House work, brushing her hair, doing her nail polish really? My children can do that for me or I can hire staff to do that or pay a beautician and get it done to perfection its not anything special ir does not set you aside from the next fool.

Posted
11 minutes ago, Bigcatchlove82 said:

Being brutally honest though - you make it sound you're offering to do those things not *for* the dominant but as a means to an end to get what you want.
@Cimky is right - D/s is a two way street and about finding mutual pleasure not singular - yes a dominant *may* take that from having chores doing but they need to feel they're doing done because a submissive wants to do it for them, not to achieve their own aims.
If you want to be locked, there's nothing to stop you doing so for yourself, there are steps you can take to make it hard to get the key even without having a keyholder - or there are plenty of people offering remote keyholding on-line for a fee - now whether you should trust them is another matter.
The key (no pun intended) to finding a dominant though, particularly as a male submissive is taking your time, showing respect and consideration etc - not making it all about you and what you want and making yourself stand out in an already over full pool of other male submissives.
If you want it to be about what you want you always have the option of finding a professional dominant and paying them for their services.

Posted
26 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Being brutally honest though - you make it sound you're offering to do those things not *for* the dominant but as a means to an end to get what you want.
@Cimky is right - D/s is a two way street and about finding mutual pleasure not singular - yes a dominant *may* take that from having chores doing but they need to feel they're doing done because a submissive wants to do it for them, not to achieve their own aims.
If you want to be locked, there's nothing to stop you doing so for yourself, there are steps you can take to make it hard to get the key even without having a keyholder - or there are plenty of people offering remote keyholding on-line for a fee - now whether you should trust them is another matter.
The key (no pun intended) to finding a dominant though, particularly as a male submissive is taking your time, showing respect and consideration etc - not making it all about you and what you want and making yourself stand out in an already over full pool of other male submissives.
If you want it to be about what you want you always have the option of finding a professional dominant and paying them for their services.

Still enjoying your self exploration?

Posted
43 minutes ago, Cimky said:

Still enjoying your self exploration?

I am - today marks a week of being locked through the day - switched to a slightly smaller version of the same cage yesterday and it's made a real difference.
Once it comes off this evening though will probably take a break for a while as am very conscious this is all new to me and I don't want to overdo it.

Posted
3 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

I am - today marks a week of being locked through the day - switched to a slightly smaller version of the same cage yesterday and it's made a real difference.
Once it comes off this evening though will probably take a break for a while as am very conscious this is all new to me and I don't want to overdo it.

The smaller cages does fot more comfortable we found aswell.

Posted
11 minutes ago, Cimky said:

The smaller cages does fot more comfortable we found aswell.

While it does come down to trial and error to an extent, there's also a lot of bad/unclear advice out there on measuring that lead to confusion/misunderstanding I think.
The help pages at House Of Denial though are excellent and provide plenty of guidance to finding the right fit.

Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

While it does come down to trial and error to an extent, there's also a lot of bad/unclear advice out there on measuring that lead to confusion/misunderstanding I think.
The help pages at House Of Denial though are excellent and provide plenty of guidance to finding the right fit.

Very true and aside from all the really bad info, everybody (physically) is very different and while some measurements might work in finding a cage that more or less fits it also depends a lot on how your body reacts to the cage and here mindset comes to play as well.

You had a nice easy move into chastity as you are doing it by yourself where if from the get go it was someone else that put your cage on controlled the key and add the fun of teasing and edging you would had a different experience.

This will still happen when you do bring in another person into the play but not to the same extend as it would if you had a keyholder from day one. That is due to the psychological aspect of the idea and how that affects you physically. The physical reaction to a cage can be very ***ful for the sub and while driving a sub to that point while locked makes my little sadistic heart happy both needs to know the signs for infections, *** restrictions both ways and the list go on.

Starting to sleep with it gives you a good idea of how many erections you get per night, when awake you can semi control those with a simply practice of mind over matter but when asleep your body has a mind of its own pretty much.

While night time erections seems like such a waste it’s needed and not talking about those that you get due to your dreams. The penis is still just a muscle and needs to stretch when confined in a cage the body in some cases over reacts a bit by pushing more *** into the penis basically trying to get rid of the intruder that now restricts its movements but in time your body learns to adjusts to its new confines and will do its stretching within the confined space without causing ***.

And for those of you that wants to play with the idea of long-term chastity remember that little saying “don’t use it loose it” as with any body part that is locked in a cast by the time your cast comes off there is a clear difference in size between the body part that was in full use compared to the one that was in a cast due to muscle loss, this happens to your penis as well so yes you might start with a bigger cage and then move up to smaller cages as your body adapts if you don’t allow it to stretch on a regular basis you will lose size but again the penis is a muscle and even when it has loose some size due to a long stay it will come back in time with regular use again you will now just be a grower not a shower.

Posted
46 minutes ago, Cimky said:

Very true and aside from all the really bad info, everybody (physically) is very different and while some measurements might work in finding a cage that more or less fits it also depends a lot on how your body reacts to the cage and here mindset comes to play as well.

You had a nice easy move into chastity as you are doing it by yourself where if from the get go it was someone else that put your cage on controlled the key and add the fun of teasing and edging you would had a different experience.

This will still happen when you do bring in another person into the play but not to the same extend as it would if you had a keyholder from day one. That is due to the psychological aspect of the idea and how that affects you physically. The physical reaction to a cage can be very ***ful for the sub and while driving a sub to that point while locked makes my little sadistic heart happy both needs to know the signs for infections, *** restrictions both ways and the list go on.

Starting to sleep with it gives you a good idea of how many erections you get per night, when awake you can semi control those with a simply practice of mind over matter but when asleep your body has a mind of its own pretty much.

While night time erections seems like such a waste it’s needed and not talking about those that you get due to your dreams. The penis is still just a muscle and needs to stretch when confined in a cage the body in some cases over reacts a bit by pushing more *** into the penis basically trying to get rid of the intruder that now restricts its movements but in time your body learns to adjusts to its new confines and will do its stretching within the confined space without causing ***.

And for those of you that wants to play with the idea of long-term chastity remember that little saying “don’t use it loose it” as with any body part that is locked in a cast by the time your cast comes off there is a clear difference in size between the body part that was in full use compared to the one that was in a cast due to muscle loss, this happens to your penis as well so yes you might start with a bigger cage and then move up to smaller cages as your body adapts if you don’t allow it to stretch on a regular basis you will lose size but again the penis is a muscle and even when it has loose some size due to a long stay it will come back in time with regular use again you will now just be a grower not a shower.

All great advice - think there's an element of over eagerness and bravado that comes into play here too - almost trying to prove something rather than listening to your body.
It's one of the reasons today will be my last day locked for a while - have lasted a week of being locked during the day, so know I can go that long - but am also acutely aware I'm new to it and need to give my body time to adjust and also recover.

Posted
12 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

All great advice - think there's an element of over eagerness and bravado that comes into play here too - almost trying to prove something rather than listening to your body.
It's one of the reasons today will be my last day locked for a while - have lasted a week of being locked during the day, so know I can go that long - but am also acutely aware I'm new to it and need to give my body time to adjust and also recover.

Perfect way of going about it you will have years of fun still

Posted
18 hours ago, Cimky said:

Perfect way of going about it you will have years of fun still

OK I pushed it a little and slept in it last night - and didn't feel uncomfortable at all 😊
Will be coming off when I shower this morning and staying off for a while

Posted
31 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

OK I pushed it a little and slept in it last night - and didn't feel uncomfortable at all 😊
Will be coming off when I shower this morning and staying off for a while

The bug has bitten 🤣

Posted
22 minutes ago, Cimky said:

The bug has bitten 🤣

It has...it seems 😂

Posted
2 hours ago, gemini_man said:

It has...it seems 😂

I find the hardest bit (pun intended) is when you wake during the night with an erection, so tempting to take it off to relieve the feeling if you’re able, I find the cure to be “walking it off”, a couple of minutes upright usually cures the issue

Posted
3 minutes ago, Fishbicycle said:

I find the hardest bit (pun intended) is when you wake during the night with an erection, so tempting to take it off to relieve the feeling if you’re able, I find the cure to be “walking it off”, a couple of minutes upright usually cures the issue

Woke with one this morning - wasn't uncomfortable just a little odd

Posted
7 hours ago, Fishbicycle said:

Lol you clearly dont share a bed with your keyholder 🤣😈

Posted
5 hours ago, Cimky said:

Lol you clearly dont share a bed with your keyholder 🤣😈

Not usually and she usually unlocks me when here, Please elaborate on your thoughts??

Posted
7 hours ago, Fishbicycle said:

Not usually and she usually unlocks me when here, Please elaborate on your thoughts??

I am just joking about the fact that you feel the urge to want to unlock to release. adam is also locked 24/7 and we have gone through that stage aswell so I know what you talk about from a sadistic pointbof view the frustration is so much fun to watch and I would make sure he gets enough hardons for me to enjoy his frustration

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
July 15, gemini_man said:

Woke with one this morning - wasn't uncomfortable just a little odd

How did the 2nd week go

Posted
8 minutes ago, Cimky said:

How did the 2nd week go

Have taken a break mostly - used it a couple of days but a combination of circumstance and the need not to overdo it have kept it off mostly.
The new smaller one I have definitely works better though and considering maybe doing a 48-72 hour run later in the week 😊

Posted
6 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Have taken a break mostly - used it a couple of days but a combination of circumstance and the need not to overdo it have kept it off mostly.
The new smaller one I have definitely works better though and considering maybe doing a 48-72 hour run later in the week 😊

Keep us updated on your progress!! For some reason the smaller cages are more comfortable specially when doing longer sessions then the bigger cages

Posted
20 minutes ago, Cimky said:

Keep us updated on your progress!! For some reason the smaller cages are more comfortable specially when doing longer sessions then the bigger cages

Think the problem with the larger cage was because I didn't always fill it it easily pulled the ring forward and made it uncomfortable

Posted
5 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Think the problem with the larger cage was because I didn't always fill it it easily pulled the ring forward and made it uncomfortable

That is definitely part of the problem yes the weight on the bigger cages falls forward making it pull down instead of sitting snug to the body

Posted
Have spent 1night in chastity as punishment from my Mistress...I have 30 days to go....it was a big rule breaking.... sorry my question is....I'm dribble already is this normal?