Chastity

Cimky

Posted
4. This is the trail and error part when using a cage just for play comfort is really not on the table as the discomfort normally plays in well with the objective but when wearing it long-term comfort matters as you need to be able to continue with your day to day. So start with something that comes with multiple ring sizes and play around till you find something where the ring sit comfortably meaning that there is enough space for skin to breathe and *** flow to happen normally but without the balls being able to pull out of the ring easily. The cage itself should allow a bit of space (think in the terms of check bondage for safety) not enough space to allow for self play but enough so the skin can breathe and *** flow is not restricted.
Posted
5. Now this one is different for about everyone but there is a few things that happens naturally that you will encounter when you take on longer wear of a cage.

The short term play expectations is all basically very clear when it comes to the physical reaction of the body and the mental reaction can vary depending on the stimulation added to the situation.
So lets look at the long-term situation.

Taken as a given that you have done proper negotiations and have fully consented to the wear of the cage.

It will be a mind fuck 1st and foremost be prepared for that you are going to have moments of complete driving you nuts horniness just the next moment to feel emasculated to can have moments of full focus where the needs of your own body are set aside and you can fully focus on your keyholder and then moments where all thats on your mind is that god dam cage and what it does to you. The 1st 24hrs I find the worst on this mental roller-coaster and depending on your reasons and goals for doing it they might differ in intensity. Also when you do long periods with a cage but alter it with times without these trips differs each round and comes to a point where your mind knows whats coming and it becomes a feeling of being home.

Just because your reasoned it out mentally does not mean your body will simply follow suit if thats the case our work as D's would have been so much less. Your body does not understand logic.

Start by understanding your own anatomy not just ok I have balls and a dick NO understand the workings of your reproductive and urinary systems know the mechanics and cycles within these systems as what you are doing affects both as well as your mental health.
Are you aware of your sperm cycle and hormone cycles? (and before any of you tries to give a smart mouth comment YES YOU DO HAVE THOSE)
Are you aware of how these affects your body functions and routines?
Do you understand how your urinary track works and how long it actually are?
How does the shape and form of your cage affect this?
And what will happen when there is an obstruction in the tube?

Once you have done your research and are sure your cage fits comfortably you are ready to start your 1st night. Depending on the situation you and your keyholder might have decided to create a ceremony around the commitment or you might have self locked. How you got it is not as important but it does play a part in how your body reacts next.

Are you aware of just how many erections you get while sleeping? On an average a healthy man can get about 3 to 5 in one sleep cycle and they can last from a moment to 20 minutes each. Sounds fun right.

For a moment forget about the cage and just think for yourself what is your instinctive reaction when your arm or foot gets stuck in something? Your body go's into hyper focus to get rid of the obstruction *** flow to your hand or foot increase, your mental focus zooms in, adrenaline spikes even your breathing change and for a moment all your body wants is to break free these changes happens naturally and if it regularly happens your body adjust and the intensity of it comes down the reason why when training to deal with a stressful situation you run a stimulation so that your body can adjust to the situation.

Now back to the cage you are fully relaxed and fast asleep when the 1st erection hits your brain gets a emergency message from your dick saying its trapped its not able to stretch as it normally does and the alarms go's off all hands on deck in your minds opinion your dick needs help the 1st response to this is a sharp *** and this happens as the brain sends more *** to the penis to try and "break free" this will be enough to wake you up and the *** might increase as the *** is now semi trapped in your balls and penis but you are awake now so you can reason again and talking yourself through whats happening and why helps calm your mind and the alarm gets turned off. Litterly now walk it off as soon as the worst of the *** passes go for a good long pee it helps to relieve the pressure and go back to sleep it will happen again and the 2nd one for some is almost worse as the body fights the foreign object but then it starts to accept it as part of your body and intensity comes down the body learns the limits of its confines then it becomes easier.

Now once you reach this point you can add stimulation to stirr things up make the body reacts again stimulation can be auditory, visually or physically.

And now that you are locked enjoy a day at the beach where there is flesh for miles and you sit in public 😈
  • 4 weeks later...
Bimilitarymike
Posted

Just bought my husband his first cage how long can I keep him locked up for 

Posted
6 minutes ago, Bimilitarymike said:

Just bought my husband his first cage how long can I keep him locked up for 

Start small as with everything else start with a few hours in day time till he is comfortable with that then move on till you can do the times you would like

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
April 6, Cletus1991 said:
Tips for a ‘grower not a show-er’ tried a few cages, have a cobra atm but there are easy ways to pull out when its not grown.
Not looking for a PA piercing either

There’s a temporary device we use called a Tetherspout, it is essentially a removable (takes a few minutes) non permanent PA

Posted
April 6, Cimky said:

unless you use a full on belt there will always be a way out, but here is where devotion and loyalty comes into play just because you are able too does not mean you should. your need to serve your keyholder should be an very good incentive not to just get out of the cage.

as for the practical side of it, if it slips off very easy then you need a smaller ring a smaller cage in it self for the grower as no it has no place to grow into meaning that even when completly soft you will not pull out and back in with so much ease. the shape of the ring and how the ring and the cage lock into eachother also plays a role the more space between them the easier to get out so look for a cage like the holy trainer that has rings shaped to fit your body a cage that slides into the ring and locks with a barel lock. the nano or nob is good sizes for growers

So far using the “Tetherspout” I mention to another poster on here I haven’t been able to escape

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
3 hours ago, Bigcatchlove82 said:

How come no one in Pensacola is into chastity play

are you sure? have you asked everyone?

Posted

you often get the problem that it's not that they're not into it

just not into it *with you* 

which isn't meant to be personal, but, that this isn't going to interest them - possibly because you're a stranger etc. I don't think you can make such sweeping statements.

Posted

because it then comes over that you're more interested in chastity than in them.

-

I'll tell a little story 

Last October there was a guy I'm aware of who decided he would partake in locktober despite not having a Mistress or someone in mind at the time.   He is relatively well known, travels the UK for events, so on. He put out a kinda come-and-get-me saying he'd be up for someone being a keyholder to do this with him.

No takers.

Every couple of days one lady or another might comment that she is surprised there were no takers.   But.  Similarly, no one was then "I will do it"

But engaging in this play was going to involve time and effort with someone they maybe knew and liked, but didn't want to indulge in the play at that point.

It would be ludicrous to say no one in the UK is into chastity play - just nobody really wanted to drop what they were doing in order to do it 'with him' - but largely cos this wasn't really going to be mutual.  It is still serving his fetish.

And, like that - this is the problem you are having.  This is what you want to do, but even people who are into it - it doesn't benefit them in any way to do it with you.  Perhaps actually forge a friendship first and then maybe introduce this as something you'd like to do - but - being aware it's going to be labour on their time. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
Have just taken the plunge and ordered my first chastity device - has been a growing curiosity for me over the last year or so so shall be interested to see how it goes - still not sure if it's a long term desire or a "play only" one but look forward to experimenting and finding out.
Posted
7 hours ago, gemini_man said:
Have just taken the plunge and ordered my first chastity device - has been a growing curiosity for me over the last year or so so shall be interested to see how it goes - still not sure if it's a long term desire or a "play only" one but look forward to experimenting and finding out.

Enjoy

Posted
Well it arrived yesterday and after a few fiddly attempts (not helped by "excitement") I was able to fit it and wore it for an hour or so before bedtime last night - felt comfortable and exciting at the same time, so much so that I couldn't wait to put it on again this morning.
Posted
19 hours ago, gemini_man said:
Well it arrived yesterday and after a few fiddly attempts (not helped by "excitement") I was able to fit it and wore it for an hour or so before bedtime last night - felt comfortable and exciting at the same time, so much so that I couldn't wait to put it on again this morning.

Well done. Before you know you will be wearing it through the nights too

Posted
48 minutes ago, Cimky said:

Well done. Before you know you will be wearing it through the nights too

Thank you - wore it for around 14 hours yesterday (though removed it to urinate as I didn't have the confidence to do so with it on) and already feel comfortable in it - possibly need a slightly larger ring size, but will see how that goes as I am already using the largest that came with it.
Not sure the model I bought is right for sleeping in - is a fairly basic cheap one - but already craving putting it back on today, though may leave it off as I don't want to rush things.
Either way more than happy with my purchase and look forward to exploring with it.

Posted
3 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Thank you - wore it for around 14 hours yesterday (though removed it to urinate as I didn't have the confidence to do so with it on) and already feel comfortable in it - possibly need a slightly larger ring size, but will see how that goes as I am already using the largest that came with it.
Not sure the model I bought is right for sleeping in - is a fairly basic cheap one - but already craving putting it back on today, though may leave it off as I don't want to rush things.
Either way more than happy with my purchase and look forward to exploring with it.

Its a nice feeling once you start using it I have found that most chastity slaves feels "naked " without their cages it in a sense offers a constant reminder and reassurance. Once the key is out of your hands the feeling intensives aswell

Posted
47 minutes ago, Cimky said:

Its a nice feeling once you start using it I have found that most chastity slaves feels "naked " without their cages it in a sense offers a constant reminder and reassurance. Once the key is out of your hands the feeling intensives aswell

Yes, was thinking about that earlier while out on my walk - I had thought last night I wouldn't wear it today, and haven't yet, but the more I thought the more I wanted it on, so once I get showered it will be.
Can totally relate to the reminder and reassurance thing.

Posted

Gemini that's great to read about your experience so far with the cage, can I ask what you would do with the key? Eventually would you entrust someone with it,  Or is it a solo experience? You could have endless sub experiences with it couldn't you. :)

Posted
6 minutes ago, Vic1077 said:

Gemini that's great to read about your experience so far with the cage, can I ask what you would do with the key? Eventually would you entrust someone with it,  Or is it a solo experience? You could have endless sub experiences with it couldn't you.

To be decided for now I'll be keeping it - the cage I have isn't particularly suitable for sleeping in so I take it off at night - and though I've now had it on during the day for two and a half days I'm undecided if it will be a long term thing for me or a "play" thing.
Being honest if I were in a relationship then I could see it being semi-permanent/long term but as I'm not I think it will be self-managed for the most part.
Currently the key is somewhere in the house I have to go out of my way to get it but that's the extent of it being out of the way.
There certainly are various angles it could be explored from including my submissive side.

Posted

What is the longest anyone has ever remained constantly wearing a chastity device/belt/cage/pants?

I.e. without even removing for cleaning, just constantly on for a long period of time, maybe weeks or months?

Posted
I know several cucks that have worn the metal cage type for years even getting smaller and smaller cages until it’s just a cap I got them a piercing thru piss slit and attached to another piercing at top of ballsack and connected them together
Posted
4 minutes ago, Shirt-n-Tie-Boy said:

What is the longest anyone has ever remained constantly wearing a chastity device/belt/cage/pants?

I.e. without even removing for cleaning, just constantly on for a long period of time, maybe weeks or months?

There are some that go years and are permanently locked - most devices have some space to allow for cleaning using cotton buds and the like and can be showered in etc - although obviously it's recommended that they are removed to allow for a full clean.
In fact was reading an interesting article earlier that listed reasons for removal that included hygiene and things like Doctor's appointments etc.