Chastity

Cimky

Posted
12 hours ago, gemini_man said:

To be decided for now I'll be keeping it - the cage I have isn't particularly suitable for sleeping in so I take it off at night - and though I've now had it on during the day for two and a half days I'm undecided if it will be a long term thing for me or a "play" thing.
Being honest if I were in a relationship then I could see it being semi-permanent/long term but as I'm not I think it will be self-managed for the most part.
Currently the key is somewhere in the house I have to go out of my way to get it but that's the extent of it being out of the way.
There certainly are various angles it could be explored from including my submissive side.

There is a few options for playing solo with your key. One would be to store the key somewhere off site a postal box or so where it takes time and effort to get so it cant be opened on a wimp. Freezing it in a big block of ice is an favorite as it takes time to unfreeze. And you can get small time box locks that can be set for a few hours to a week max that keeps the key locked can be seen but not touched untill the timer runs out

Posted
17 minutes ago, Shirt-n-Tie-Boy said:

What is the longest anyone has ever remained constantly wearing a chastity device/belt/cage/pants?

I.e. without even removing for cleaning, just constantly on for a long period of time, maybe weeks or months?

I am keyholder for a sub that has no been locked for just over 3yrs only unlock for a deep clean and shave and doctors appointments no stimulation whatsoever. He started with a comfortable size that allows for some growth and slowly made the cages smaller at current we are waiting for the cage a step ubove an inverted cage which is the goal

Posted
Just now, Cimky said:

I am keyholder for a sub that has no been locked for just over 3yrs only unlock for a deep clean and shave and doctors appointments no stimulation whatsoever. He started with a comfortable size that allows for some growth and slowly made the cages smaller at current we are waiting for the cage a step ubove an inverted cage which is the goal

*...has now been...

Posted

@Cimkydoes this mean that the sub you mention has not cum for 3 years or more?

Posted
14 minutes ago, Cimky said:

There is a few options for playing solo with your key. One would be to store the key somewhere off site a postal box or so where it takes time and effort to get so it cant be opened on a wimp. Freezing it in a big block of ice is an favorite as it takes time to unfreeze. And you can get small time box locks that can be set for a few hours to a week max that keeps the key locked can be seen but not touched untill the timer runs out

Thank you and am indeed aware of some of the options - right now I'm enjoying the early days experimentation and getting used to the sensation of being locked during the day, longer term I'm not sure where it will lead but am already considering a more practical cage for sleeping in.
So far there has been no temptation for removal (other than to urinate) and it has remained on from once I have showered right up to when I go to bed.

Posted
10 minutes ago, Cimky said:

Looks like the gremlins got you @Cimky 😃

Posted
4 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Looks like the gremlins got you @Cimky 😃

Mmmmmm indeed as I remember typing a response 🤣

Posted
They obviously don't like what you have to say 🤣😂

Either way am on my fourth full day now - thinking I should have perhaps got the smaller length cage and used spacers but may get a silicon one instead of the plastic so will give it a bit more time and see how it goes.
Still taking it off at night which is another reason I am considering swapping to silicon as I hear they are better for sleeping in.
Posted
Lol clearly trying to answer @shirt-n-tie-boy .... yes 3 years no cumming not even milking
Posted
41 minutes ago, gemini_man said:
They obviously don't like what you have to say 🤣😂

Either way am on my fourth full day now - thinking I should have perhaps got the smaller length cage and used spacers but may get a silicon one instead of the plastic so will give it a bit more time and see how it goes.
Still taking it off at night which is another reason I am considering swapping to silicon as I hear they are better for sleeping in.

The silicon cage is not worth it they are wonky and the pegs breaks very easily because the rings are also flexible

Posted
33 minutes ago, Cimky said:

The silicon cage is not worth it they are wonky and the pegs breaks very easily because the rings are also flexible

That kind of makes sense - what would you recommend for longer term wear that's not too heavy? The plastic one is a little too rigid, but that could partly be because I need the smaller one

Posted
2 hours ago, gemini_man said:

That kind of makes sense - what would you recommend for longer term wear that's not too heavy? The plastic one is a little too rigid, but that could partly be because I need the smaller one

Both my sub under me uses the holy trainer nano

Posted
3 minutes ago, Bigcatchlove82 said:

How may women are really into chastity and how many do you think actually lock their men in one

it would be difficult to quantify a number

I have seen stories from men who approached their partners about chastity - which is rarely met with a "why didn't you say so?" but more so a "wait, why don't you want sex with me?" 

Of course there are those I know who do it - but it took a lot of point in their relationship to get their and while their partners may enjoy it; it is still ultimately the *guys* fantasy.

There are women I know who are into it - but they prefer to lock up people who they are not in a sexual relationship with - whether this is part of any 'paid for' arrangement or anything else.

But then, there are women on this thread who have already stated they lock their partners.  

Like everything there is a lot which isn't blanket - but I think men sometimes have a hard time finding a partner because their open position is very "Hey, want to not have sex with me and micromanage my dick?"

Posted
Would you say chastity works better for couples in Ldr’s or those that live apart and only see each other every so often?
Kinda like increasing the tension until the next visit/increasing the intensity of the release?
Posted
9 minutes ago, Fishbicycle said:
Would you say chastity works better for couples in Ldr’s or those that live apart and only see each other every so often?
Kinda like increasing the tension until the next visit/increasing the intensity of the release?

I think it very much depends on the individuals concerned - am sure there are some who use it that way, but there are many who live together that use it too - for tease and denial on a casual basis right up to 24/7 permanently locked scenarios where the one locked gets no self pleasure.
Then there are those that use it "just" for a play session to add an element of fun to it.
I'm currently single and got my first device last week and have been wearing it for four days now during the day (I take it off to sleep) and have been surprised at how much I've not only grown used to it, but how much I want to put it on of a morning.

Posted
9 hours ago, Bigcatchlove82 said:
How may women are really into chastity and how many do you think actually lock their men in one

Hard to give a number.... its like how many men are submissive? But I am one my partner are locked 24/7/365 gets ulocked when I feel like it or he earned it and for cleaning. I edge him in his cage 2 x a day. The other sub under my care is a friend he is locked with no stimulation and no release

Posted
7 hours ago, Fishbicycle said:

Have done both prefer in person as said already it as everything else in a D/s dynamic depends on the individuals involved

Posted
So quick update, have now ordered a slightly smaller version of the cage I bought last week - which with the use of spacers I think will work better for me. Nothing wrong with the one I have, but is not quite the right fit so the new one should be a little more snug and as a result comfortable.
All part of the trial and error of finding the right one - for anyone considering buying one, can totally recommend Googling House Of Denial - they have some excellent advice pages that guide you through how to measure, what type of cage to look for and more besides - they do ship internationally although shipping costs are obviously higher than for UK shipping.
Would definitely recommend them for advice/support.
Posted
9 hours ago, Bigcatchlove82 said:

As said already and I think by the simple fact that the original post on this thread is mine its clear I am one of the woman that enjoys chastity.
I am a bit on the sadistic side and knowing he has a cage with little to absolutely no grow space on in public where he can do absolutely nothing about it gives me tons of pleasure.
Teasing him when I am by no means planning on removing the cage keeps him closer to the edge as he is never really sure on when he will be allowed a release.
chastity
Wearing the key where its visible for not only him but everyone else to see makes for a fun conversations starter......
And I am the one that has brought chastity into our relationship was not his fantasy
But thats me I, cant talk for the rest of the woman

Posted
Yesterday at 12:06 AM, Cimky said:

As said already and I think by the simple fact that the original post on this thread is mine its clear I am one of the woman that enjoys chastity.
I am a bit on the sadistic side and knowing he has a cage with little to absolutely no grow space on in public where he can do absolutely nothing about it gives me tons of pleasure.
Teasing him when I am by no means planning on removing the cage keeps him closer to the edge as he is never really sure on when he will be allowed a release.
chastity
Wearing the key where its visible for not only him but everyone else to see makes for a fun conversations starter......
And I am the one that has brought chastity into our relationship was not his fantasy
But thats me I, cant talk for the rest of the woman

Just hard to believe that nobody in Pensacola is into it or want ***

Posted
4 hours ago, Bigcatchlove82 said:

Just hard to believe that nobody in Pensacola is into it or want ***

Mmmmmm now let me as a very dominant woman tell you if that is your attitude when looking for a Domme I can promise you we will let you hang out and dry the little fools that we look down on can have you to play with. So stop say "I want I want " and start asking yourself what do you bring to the table what do you offer and for fucks sake what makes you different from the next fool that wants someone to play with his dick.
See this is one of the reasons why Dominant women are so hard to find lots of men walk around with a very much singular mind frame its what he wants and that is all that matters to him this is a sure way to ensure no woman looks at you with any form of interest

Posted
5 minutes ago, Cimky said:

Mmmmmm now let me as a very dominant woman tell you if that is your attitude when looking for a Domme I can promise you we will let you hang out and dry the little fools that we look down on can have you to play with. So stop say "I want I want " and start asking yourself what do you bring to the table what do you offer and for fucks sake what makes you different from the next fool that wants someone to play with his dick.
See this is one of the reasons why Dominant women are so hard to find lots of men walk around with a very much singular mind frame its what he wants and that is all that matters to him this is a sure way to ensure no woman looks at you with any form of interest

Not that just I want which I do but need I could bring anything needed I’ll clean cook do chores brush hair ***t nail whatever I’m needed for I want to locked in chastity the whole time so having my little dick played with is out of the question I want to truly worship her as she deserves