Chastity

Cimky

Posted
1 hour ago, NeilT said:
Have spent 1night in chastity as punishment from my Mistress...I have 30 days to go....it was a big rule breaking.... sorry my question is....I'm dribble already is this normal?

Yes its normal.

Posted
1 hour ago, NeilT said:

How long will it last?

As long as you stay thirsty

Posted
1 hour ago, Cimky said:

As long as you stay thirsty

Mistress wants to separate my balls while in chastity as more punishment any suggestions?

Posted

this feels like there might be an issue if you don't feel you can speak to your Mistress about this 

Posted
13 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

this feels like there might be an issue if you don't feel you can speak to your Mistress about this 

My Mistress ask me to find out as part of the punishment...

Posted

you might want to update your profile as you're down as being single and looking for a Mistress 

Posted
55 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

you might want to update your profile as you're down as being single and looking for a Mistress 

I have seen these type of post a plenty on sites like fetlife and mostly those orders comes from a few different scenarios thus my short none fully explanation answers
1. The sub himself is looking for play but has adjusted from the staight forward asking for someone to play with they do the "i got an order..... "and then ask for suggestions which they normally get. In my opinion yes smart boy for finding a way to get what you want but you dont have consent from those responding as they respond to help not consent to play.
2. The mistress might be a LD and not very experienced and does it as a way to get ideas or feedback from others - not the best way to go about getting the answers.
3. The sub gets off on the public *** of the idea that he needs to share his punishment publicly. Now depending on the subs personality it might work but in most cases this approach is more a treat then a punishment funishment if you want to call it that.
4. The asking for how too on some very basic CBT like separating the balls rather sounds like someone looking to find an fast online play as Domme and a mother of a boy I can guarantee too most men knows how to grip a ball sack so each ball falls to a side its something boys do at a very early age as they discover their bodies. And if the cage he is in has a solid ring those balls was put in their one by one so the logistics stays the same.....

Posted
4 minutes ago, Cimky said:

I have seen these type of post a plenty on sites like fetlife and mostly those orders comes from a few different scenarios thus my short none fully explanation answers

I completely agree

it often feels like it's looking for wank fodder

that in essence it seems innocent enough - "My Mistress told me..." so already reveals that the person is not trying to hit on someone so leads into false security (although I have seen "My Mistress told me I should find someone..." or of course creating a fake Mistress profile and doing the "I want someone to play with my sub...") the hope is that then ideas will be shared that he can jack off to 

I guess also there is sometimes how the story plays out that the two will 'break up' presumably through unreasonable behaviour of the non-existent Dominant which in exchange is to hope for sympathy and attention and hopefully others to see he was a good sub really so someone who actually exists will give a chance 

Posted
1 minute ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I completely agree

it often feels like it's looking for wank fodder

that in essence it seems innocent enough - "My Mistress told me..." so already reveals that the person is not trying to hit on someone so leads into false security (although I have seen "My Mistress told me I should find someone..." or of course creating a fake Mistress profile and doing the "I want someone to play with my sub...") the hope is that then ideas will be shared that he can jack off to 

I guess also there is sometimes how the story plays out that the two will 'break up' presumably through unreasonable behaviour of the non-existent Dominant which in exchange is to hope for sympathy and attention and hopefully others to see he was a good sub really so someone who actually exists will give a chance 

Spot on

Posted
I am a firm believer that the punishment needs to fit the crime for example if my sub was supposed to ask permission for a certain action and he forget I will find a way to make him ask even beg for permission in a humiliating way over and over in a few hour. My preferred method also stays the same so when he miss step in the future I only need to use a small gesture to remind him of the punishment thus stoping the behavior before its go to the point of needing a nother punishment
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Update from me...having used my plastic cage off and on since I got it in July (longest I went was 72 hours)...I've taken the plunge today and ordered a stainless steel one for possible longer terms locked

Both excited and scared but can't wait to try it
Posted
And it arrived today - needless to say was on within 10 minutes of it arriving - is a bit smaller and more restrictive than the plastic one, but immediately comfortable - and actually not as "heavy" as I was expecting - how long it will stay on I'm undecided yet
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Anyone taking part in Locktober if so how's it going so far? I'm not, as circumstances mean I can't do the whole month, however I am joining in when I can - have currently been locked since Wednesday with no plans to unlock any time soon, though it may be subject to what activities I am up to over the weekend
Posted
33 minutes ago, Cletus1991 said:
No one to do it with :(

You don't *have* to do it with anyone - I don't

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 6/8/2022 at 4:50 AM, eyemblacksheep said:

because it then comes over that you're more interested in chastity than in them.

-

I'll tell a little story 

Last October there was a guy I'm aware of who decided he would partake in locktober despite not having a Mistress or someone in mind at the time.   He is relatively well known, travels the UK for events, so on. He put out a kinda come-and-get-me saying he'd be up for someone being a keyholder to do this with him.

No takers.

Every couple of days one lady or another might comment that she is surprised there were no takers.   But.  Similarly, no one was then "I will do it"

But engaging in this play was going to involve time and effort with someone they maybe knew and liked, but didn't want to indulge in the play at that point.

It would be ludicrous to say no one in the UK is into chastity play - just nobody really wanted to drop what they were doing in order to do it 'with him' - but largely cos this wasn't really going to be mutual.  It is still serving his fetish.

And, like that - this is the problem you are having.  This is what you want to do, but even people who are into it - it doesn't benefit them in any way to do it with you.  Perhaps actually forge a friendship first and then maybe introduce this as something you'd like to do - but - being aware it's going to be labour on their time. 

YUP. This isn't eighth grade and they aren't charm bracelets like people treat them, trading this one for that one throwing them all around what are they pogs? 😂 Ok...Sorry, not sorry. I'm around since before the Red Plague so I'm kinda freaking sarcastic. Hey, if you can't laugh at your own genitalia then WTF can you laugh at life? XO 😉❣️🔑

• 1 month later...
Posted
Been in chastity since 19 during which time I had two long term cuckold relationships and several long term mistresses . It is more than possible to be in long term chastity