**TW** Piquerism... but on myself (self-harm?)

Posted

**Trigger Warning - Reason - Cutting/Self Harm**

I had nowhere else to go but to a fetish site for this... this pandemic made me go 2 years+ without having contact with anyone. Needless to say, depression was a thing (it is better now, I have been doing therapy and coming around slowly but surely), but also horniness got to an enormous height. Being a dude with very sensitive nipples, an idea crossed my mind: how would it feel to have my nipples softly cut by razorblades?  It's weird how it just came out of nowhere. I began to entertain the idea. But It doesn't translate as to "when I'm sad I want to cut myself", no. I have never done this before, but I went ahead and tried it.... desinfecting them with alcohol and using brand new blades to make very small cuts on them. The burning of the alcohol together with the small cuts made it sting at first, but it quickly started to feel good, better than it had any right to feel. I felt very aroused, and ended up masturbating while slowly using the razor. I came hard, and the guilt immediately washed over me. I spent almost 20 minutes in the shower washing the *** away, feeling weird and thinking "what the hell is wrong with me?" I looked up about "cutting skin" and "arousal" and got to the term "piquerism", but implying doing it to someone else for sexual pleasure. I don't think it applies to my case. anyway, I kept doing it. I have done it a number of times now, and it is becoming increasingly harder to fight the need to do it again. Maybe I need help but I'm too ashamed to tell anyone. Does anyone here have this experience or something of the sort? 

Posted
This is only my thinking. I understand it feels good. You have to be really careful about this, and not go crazy. Also, what about the scars?. Potiential infections, or permanent damages?. You might scare your potiential partner. Becareful.❤
Posted
10 hours ago, kiseu said:

This is only my thinking. I understand it feels good. You have to be really careful about this, and not go crazy. Also, what about the scars?. Potiential infections, or permanent damages?. You might scare your potiential partner. Becareful.❤

Yeah, I getcha. They look slightly pink because of healing. not scarred. I try to be careful, even though sometimes the feel drives me more than the awareness of it. anyway, I just wanted to talk about it because literally there is no one else to talk to. I don't even feel comfortable enough to mention this to my therapist as I don't want this to become a major concern. I guess I feel a little lost.

Posted
Reminder again, this is not like light spankings. You need to really think about this, and look at the pros and cons. If... if you decide this is one of your "likes", be careful. Lastly, you are not weird or strange. Every person has their "thing or things". Good luck.❤❤❤
Posted
3 hours ago, kiseu said:

Reminder again, this is not like light spankings. You need to really think about this, and look at the pros and cons. If... if you decide this is one of your "likes", be careful. Lastly, you are not weird or strange. Every person has their "thing or things". Good luck.❤❤❤

I decided I am going to end this. I dont't need it. as you put it, it might scare ppl away. maybe what I really need is just some really good fucking, that's all lol

Posted

Just a quick response.  Now i aint got a feckin clue what Piquerism is - literally just googling as I type!!!   BUt i have no experience or concept of it...   (googled) nor desire to inflict it or receive it.

Having read your initial message re the depression and your steady making gradual progress..  

2 things I feel are worth considering..

Do try to discuss this with your therapist....  hopefully you and they are a good fit and they are probably a fairly good 'place' to discuss and explore the ins and outs of it !!! (scuse the pun if it is a pun!)

Secondly (and this is my kinda common sense) - but I would be concerned for scarring of the nipple tissue and lessening of the sensitivity over time... which for me would be a negative outcome...   

Maybe some really good fucking is the answer !!  ;)   Good luck with that as well.

Posted
22 hours ago, callipygian said:

Just a quick response.  Now i aint got a feckin clue what Piquerism is - literally just googling as I type!!!   BUt i have no experience or concept of it...   (googled) nor desire to inflict it or receive it.

Having read your initial message re the depression and your steady making gradual progress..  

2 things I feel are worth considering..

Do try to discuss this with your therapist....  hopefully you and they are a good fit and they are probably a fairly good 'place' to discuss and explore the ins and outs of it !!! (scuse the pun if it is a pun!)

Secondly (and this is my kinda common sense) - but I would be concerned for scarring of the nipple tissue and lessening of the sensitivity over time... which for me would be a negative outcome...   

Maybe some really good fucking is the answer !!  ;)   Good luck with that as well.

yeah, I do need luck with that as well. it's been tough lately. lol

Posted
All you need is a sex change, then you can laid as much as you want.😂
Posted
On 4/8/2022 at 1:10 PM, kiseu said:

All you need is a sex change, then you can laid as much as you want.😂

Now you're just being a meanie LOL