How to access hidden pics

Si****

Posted
Hi, I’m new here. I’ve come across a profile with hidden pics. I hit the ‘Ask For Access’ button and it opened up the chat option. I messaged the person but they said I need to request access. I tried again and it just circled back to the chat.

Not sure what to do. She doesn’t seem to know either.
Posted
You can see hidden pics if you add each other as a friend or favourite each other... I think 😂
Posted
The other person has to accept your friendship then you will see photos
Posted
You need to send a friend request or get her to add you as a favorite to unlock secret gallery.
Posted
You have to be friends I believe, if they're happy to continue chatting and give you gallery access then just send a friend request. Once they accept you should be able to see hidden photos 😁
Posted
(she has to accept the friend request and then ensure that under friends allow access to secret gallery is ticked green)
Posted
Spank each other sometimes it can be filters or she can add you to favorite and you can view them
Posted
You must have this user in your friendlist
Posted
If photos are in a members private gallery, they are set so only friends can see them. You would need to send a friend request to them, and they will need to accept it. Then you should be able to see the photos.
Posted

HI welcome to the site

To gain access to hidden pics the member has to give you access.

The member will first need to add you as a friend or favourite.  When they add you, there is an option to select for access to private gallery.

If the member is already a friend or favourite and they are using the FET APP,  they need to tap open your profile and tap on the Devils icon with a tick next to it, it will bring up a pop up screen and on that pop up screen you have the option to select ""unlock my secret gallery", then select  the update option to save. 

If trying to change access via the Mobile Desktop, they need to tap on their photo in the right hand corner of the screen and on the drop down menu select "My Fetish.com" and a drop down menu will appear.  There they will need to tap on friends and favourites heading and on new screen that appears, select either the friends or favourites heading.  In there they will find you, and to the right of your details is a small edit box which is a small pink square box with a pencil,  tap open and in there you can give access.

Hope this helps. 😊

Posted
She can add you as a favorite or friend you, both allow the person to give access to their secret gallery to people
Posted
Great guys, thanks for the help. I’ve sent a friend request.
Posted

Sorry I seen this and tried to ignore it. Apologies if I am repeating anything others have said, I've not read all comments.

I think it is a pile of b*******. The "hidden" pic icon tells you to 'sweet talk' your way into their gallery.

Can any person ever say someone randomly dming them for access has ever worked? Has ever came off as anything other than a sleazy w*** opportinity.
I don't mean between people talking a while. I mean those who browse pictures on a first time basis, see that message and decide to dm.

I personally think on a more often than not basis, it's setting the asker up to fail.

My advice would be if it is someone you have a GENUINE interest in, kink and personality compatibility THEN ask when acquainted.
Not first off.

My two cents anyway.

Posted
6 hours ago, Finally_Jen said:

Sorry I seen this and tried to ignore it. Apologies if I am repeating anything others have said, I've not read all comments.

I think it is a pile of b*******. The "hidden" pic icon tells you to 'sweet talk' your way into their gallery.

Can any person ever say someone randomly dming them for access has ever worked? Has ever came off as anything other than a sleazy w*** opportinity.
I don't mean between people talking a while. I mean those who browse pictures on a first time basis, see that message and decide to dm.

I personally think on a more often than not basis, it's setting the asker up to fail.

My advice would be if it is someone you have a GENUINE interest in, kink and personality compatibility THEN ask when acquainted.
Not first off.

My two cents anyway.

I get what you are saying here Jen. Fire up a good conversation and then ask if you can see the pics of ones bits, respectfully. Rocking up up and simply demanding "Can I see your tits (rarely d**k)?!!!" is crass. As others have said to brilliant effect, my private pics are of my face, not my p***y FFS! Priceless. 
That said, this was a case of a newbie pinging another newbie, maybe a bit too directly and with minimal prior conversation, but the salient point is, she was agreeable and could not facilitate the request. A process failure that the most gracious and gentle person here, Angelic @PixieDustwas on hand to remediate. 
Your point stands as a marker for others. If you want to get into my private gallery, life, knickers etc...make a f*****g effort. Talk to me and see what makes me tick and who I am as the full, rounded human being! xxxxx

Posted
8 hours ago, VKD said:

I get what you are saying here Jen. Fire up a good conversation and then ask if you can see the pics of ones bits, respectfully. Rocking up up and simply demanding "Can I see your tits (rarely d**k)?!!!" is crass. As others have said to brilliant effect, my private pics are of my face, not my p***y FFS! Priceless. 
That said, this was a case of a newbie pinging another newbie, maybe a bit too directly and with minimal prior conversation, but the salient point is, she was agreeable and could not facilitate the request. A process failure that the most gracious and gentle person here, Angelic @PixieDustwas on hand to remediate. 
Your point stands as a marker for others. If you want to get into my private gallery, life, knickers etc...make a f*****g effort. Talk to me and see what makes me tick and who I am as the full, rounded human being! xxxxx

Thank you, as I said I glanced and did not fully read. I am glad it can help others... But it may also help this person in a future case as this possibly being his first experience on here of asking someone for access, (who is willing to allow this), he might expect others on the site to be as gracious and open upon first instance? 

No idea but always expect to be told no and the yes may come as a pleasant surprise. I have never allowed someone acces, even when friends asked I felt uncomfortable. I have always been the one who when adding them as a friend chooses the "access to secret gallery" box for people I do not mind seeing them. 

But that's just me. Lol

Good luck.

Posted
27 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:

Thank you, as I said I glanced and did not fully read. I am glad it can help others... But it may also help this person in a future case as this possibly being his first experience on here of asking someone for access, (who is willing to allow this), he might expect others on the site to be as gracious and open upon first instance? 

No idea but always expect to be told no and the yes may come as a pleasant surprise. I have never allowed someone acces, even when friends asked I felt uncomfortable. I have always been the one who when adding them as a friend chooses the "access to secret gallery" box for people I do not mind seeing them. 

But that's just me. Lol

Good luck.

That is a sublime approach to the question. I will grant you access to my private world as part of my wanting to make you my friend and under no other circumstances. A minor "gift" as it were. On your terms. Super cool. xxxx 

Posted

I agree with jen

Adding people just so you can see there hidden photos is wrong.

Sometimes people want there photos hidden just so they can look at them or there partner.

There hidden for a reason

Posted
Thanks guys for all the feedback. Tbh I hadn’t even considered the deeper implications of asking, I just saw a button that said ‘ask for access’ and tapped.

But yeah, you’ve made me think about this more and it is weird to just ask a stranger to see their pics without first making a connection.

Thanks again!
Posted

Yep  - I think people have hidden pictures for a reason - usually that it might be stuff they don't want everyone to see or are 'friends only'

This site isn't one where there are really that much in terms of benefits of being 'friends' with someone 

Posted
8 hours ago, Charms said:

I agree with jen

Adding people just so you can see there hidden photos is wrong.

Sometimes people want there photos hidden just so they can look at them or there partner.

There hidden for a reason

Please do not mistake what i said. 

No where did I say it was "wrong".

I gave my opinion on how I personally see and view it. 

I do however, feel the site is 'wrong' for giving that prompt, especially as a lot of people are hiding pictures for a purpose.. But to encourage someone viewing to 'dm and ask'..? We all know how much some genders get messaged, comments made and whatever else.

So someone simply asking about the gallery and not the person.. shows their intent yeah, as honest as they are, but most don't really ever say 'yeah go ahead'. 

Funnily enough I had a chap on the other side or the world, in his 60s with barely any kinks or anything listed, message to say "Hey you're photos are beautiful, will you let me see the rest in private gallery".

No, "How are you?" or anything about me as a person. So I ignored the message. But I would assume he tried due to the prompt.

However, a lovely gent I have had the honour to get to know lately asked me if he could see the private gallery. I opened it to him without a second thought. Because time and effort and conversation with potential is occuring. I think that's the reassuring difference for me.

I feel though, we DO need to remember the nature of this site. It is kinky and taboo at times and the strange and unexpected can be expected (within respectful boundaries ofcourse). 

So some people like to show off, have everything out. Exhibitionists, and those feeling good and naughty. But again while this happens few hide their photos in this manner if "displaying" their kinks. 

I'd just recommend always have in mind someone may say no. What and how it comes across to them on the receiving end. Message content as to why you want to see. Is it someone you could potentially and realistically have involvement with? 

Heck some even have on their profiles "Ask if you want to see more."

In an ideal world everyone would state yay or ney for this 🤣🤣🤣

Each to their own. Ramble over 😅😅😅.