An Introduction to BDSM - Arch Style

4R****

Posted

I joined FET last fall after being suppressed for many many years. Now I am a happy happy little sub. I’m so grateful for this community because it helped me so much as I worked to discover and accept myself. @SirArchA@CopperKnoband others helped me too explore who I am, feel safe and protected and find what makes me happy.

Thank you @SirArchAfor your thoughtful sharing for all new to this lifestyle. Our community is vital for us all to feel safe and sane. Don’t be shy about asking for help. I did and immediately was supported in my journey (love you Sensei Nials). Thank you thank you

Bottom4U2Open69
Posted
I just joined today and I'm completely new to BDSM?! I have been told that there's *** and what not?! I will admit that this is a very Kinky site and hopefully I can find what I've been looking for?!
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Great, detailed, and informative post. From someone that’s been avidly into BDSM for 10 years, I think anyone that is truly interested in living this lifestyle should read. Especially all beginners, whether Top or Bottom. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Onwakitsune came here out of curiosity and already lots of his questions are answered and previous suspicions confirmed, this is one awesome post and amazingly written, colour onwakitsune impressed. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Definitely we’ll written
Thank you for your post
Posted
Would you be able to share more information and obviously your wisdom on “the drop”
Posted (edited)
On 10/23/2022 at 11:20 PM, alpharetta976 said:

Would you be able to share more information and obviously your wisdom on “the drop”

I've already shared something here: www.fetish.com/topic/26819-dealing-with-drop/

If you head over to my profile and scroll down to just beneath my bio, you will find some links to other writing's I've done.

Edited by SirArchA
Correcting Typo
Posted

This is so informative and well written . I wish I would have had the opportunity to read this when I first dipped my toes in the kinky ocean all those years ago! - thank you for sharing with us @SirArchA

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
How do I read the article? I can only see comments. Thank you 🙏🏽
Posted
52 minutes ago, specialgirl159 said:

How do I read the article? I can only see comments. Thank you 🙏🏽

I suspect you need to scroll back to page 1 of the comments. Should be at the top.

Posted
3 hours ago, 4RCH said:

I suspect you need to scroll back to page 1 of the comments. Should be at the top.

Nope. No article or link in sight. Even URLs in comments are not clickable and text is not highlightable. This app is trying to be everything and keeps stumbling over itself. 🙄

Posted
Have you updated the app recently? It could be you’re on the old version. I’m on the app right now and can see everything. Please let me know if that works
Posted
Google Play Store says the app was last updated 8th august and doesnt say that an update is available, so I'm on the latest version?

On a sidenote, when opening the notification of your reply, NOW I can see your whole article/original comment. 🤷
Posted
There’s a more recent update. I had to uninstall and reinstall to get it. Glad you’ve got to the article though. Hope you enjoy.
Posted
Many people including myself can’t read this article and can only see comments. Any one figured this out?!
Posted
It says join chat lol but no button to actually join!
Posted
For those who can’t read, uninstall the app and reinstall it and it should resolve the problem
Posted

Mod Note - As 4RCH has stated, there is a new version of the app. Unfortunately the app/play stores are not showing the "update" button for some reason. So you may need to uninstall and reinstall the app if you are having problems reading threads.