An Introduction to BDSM - Arch Style

4R****

Posted
For those that can't read the post, it's because you're clicking it from the fetish update in your newsfeed. If you go to the new to BDSM, kink and fetish forum, its a pinned post which you can access it from
Posted
Acceding from iPhone, tried uninstalling and reinstalling but I still can’t read it
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I recently logged in after an absence and accessed this topic from my iPhone using web address not the app. Maybe try this. 
I found this a great and informative read   A must for newbies and also useful for the more experienced members. 
Thank 4rch

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
I think that individuals having the ability or choice not to respond to messages is the epitomy of being safe online, regardless as to who initiated the contact. It's just one factor that increases safety. So whilst I accept
that for some people not having a response to a message/having a conversation end may be disheartening and may have a negative impact upon someones self esteem, it is what it is. You may feel like someone is a perfect match but that only works if the object of your desire is on the same page. If not, it's creepy at best, stalkerish at worst.
It's human nature to judge and it's easy to do incorrectly when the medium is online. Much of that judgement is through intuition and gut feeling and often, that's all we have to go on when considering how safe we are in any situation. Most of us are, unsubconsciously risk assessing as we go about our daily lives and, I feel that it's heightened when online due to the nature of only having limited information to go on.
But, this is moving off the subject that the OP intended which was a basic intro into BDSM as opposed to "why I can't get a message back" or, "everyone should be given a chance"
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

The parsing is very correct!非常好

Posted
Going in for surgery soon and will be reading the info you have provided and thank you for this
  • 2 weeks later...
Charlierw5775
Posted

What an excellent description of what BDSM is and isn't.  Thank you. I'm very appreciative. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

very helpful and this happens to b the very 1st thing i read on here. just what i needed b4 proceeding further into this forum. ty sm 4 pinning this. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Oh my god thank you. I've been introducing myself as new all day, I never considered that that could just advertise myself to predators 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Very well written, very well explained. If only more would read it. 

• 3 weeks later...
Shellcatt105gmailcom
Posted
So, informative. Thank you so much.
Posted
So glad I took the time to read this . Very informative , thank you
Posted
A well written informative article for all new to BDSM to learn from and in their unique beginnings of experience and how important tolerance respect safety etc is paramount TY thank you author and please 🙏 share to others or point them here.
deleteplease
Posted

I wish things like this were around when I first tried this life. I was a sub to two Mistresses in a 24/7. It turned very nasty, unsafe and damaging. However it was not all bad and I learned off it and many years later Im revisiting. I'm now looking at a switch and this time want to be safer.

QueenTease4201
Posted
New to all this hopefully I'm not to shy
Posted

My name is Gareth,

I'm very new here. But my new partner is experienced! I'm excited by that as I've always never found a partner with the same tastes as me. Now I have I'm very interested in learning more.