Discussion Topic - Online chat with others

Go****

Posted
What would be acceptable online chat relating to talking to others out-with your D/s relationship?

What etiquette and expectations do you have on both sides of the / ?
Posted
That would depend on the dynamic you have discussed within the relationship. For some, it is acceptable for others not
Posted
Very much depends on the relationship - regardless of what that relationship is - some people I am very open with, others I am more guarded.
But to use D/s or even sex specifically, I wouldn't dream of opening conversations with "sexy chat", and someone using it with me from the get go would immediately put my guard up and probably see me backing away.
However if it's an intelligent, high level almost intellectual type conversation about D/s that is somewhat different as to acceptability, which may be dependent on what sparked the conversation in the first place.
Ultimately though the answer may vary from person to person, and even instance to instance with the same person.
Generally speaking whilst I *do* enjoy sexting when the time is right and with someone on the same wavelength as me, I prefer to have got to know someone a little before indulging in it.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
It depends on what you agree on in the relationship. Each person will have their own personality that needs to match up with the etiquette, rules, etc that you guys have. Almost everything in life is based on who you are as a person, your hobbies, what you enjoy such as foods, etc. It's strange how everything we do is based off of each other