lets have a little discussion

Mayredhead

Mayredhead
Posted

What is the most important part of a man/woman’s anatomy?

Posted
Their brain 🧠 and their heart ❤️
Posted
Reproductive system, without it we are doomed… but if you mean like kinky type then it’s her shaved tight pussy..

Mind and emotion are not part of it, just a clarification for the one who don’t understand the word anatomy
Posted
His heart and brain. The other lovely features are an added bonus
💙💎
Posted
Their mind. Explore, entice, and excite that and everything else will fall into place.
The body is simply a shell of mechanisms and sensors.
Posted
- Brain 🧠 Teeth 🦷 Clean/Kept/Cut Nails 💅🏾
Attracted to, though not deal breakers;
- Kind/Sensitive/Deep eyes 👀 Smile👄 👹 😼 Jawline/Beard Growth 🎅🏼 Forearms 🤳 🤌🏼 Biceps 💪🏼 nice and broad Shoulders 🫶🏼 Hands 🙋🏻‍♂️ 👩🏼🤝👨🏻 Nice Balls and a good Girth with workable length🫦 toned Tummy 🧗🏻‍♂️ 🏊‍♂️
"Important" to me long term and for functionality? - Heart🫀 Lungs 🫁 Bladder 🚽 🧻
Most reasons are for health and hygiene, fitness, mutual interest very likely, and attraction for me specifically 🎆 🥇 👩🏼🤝👨🏻
Posted
18 minutes ago, Mayredhead said:

wow i love this.......

Oh really?
Thank you!😸
I just liked that you had written to discuss the question and follow answers, so I followed suit!
For me, a man/woman having similar interests, hobbies, more mature and fit aesthetically and mentally, with that little cheeky look and attractive features, is the start of permanent material!😉😼 💦 😸😻
It's nice to hear different viewpoints and what attractions/types different people have.
So...What are your important parts?🤔😅

Posted
Mind, 🧠 smiles and I love bellies. Also just my kink are ankles and feet. But that’s all additional to the brain part. 😜