Stuffing/Feeding?

Posted
It's a little more out there, but I'm wondering if anyone else is into stuffing. I guess I've always associated food with sex in the "pleasures of the flesh" sort of way, and this is a pretty direct version of it.
Posted
8 minutes ago, spicydaddy98 said:

What is stuffing

overeating

Posted
Yes sheep . Iv seen videos of were people have a funnel in there mouth an people feed them
Posted
I would be so down to explore that! I don't think it turns me on but it just sounds fun!
Posted

Over feeding is extremely  dangerous.  Can cause so many health problems.  

I'm not kink shaming any 1. But feedes the people who are feed gain extrem amounts of weight and end up with so many health issues. 

Lots of info on line and YouTube 

Posted
So you like to get stuffed or stuffing someone?
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I’d love someone to *** feed me hehe
Posted
Funny you say that because I actually have a fantasy of feeding my sub till they're happy n' full then tying them up on top a table to make them look like a delicious pig with an apple in their mouth then fucking them like that 🥰🐷
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I wish someone would feed and stuff me
  • 7 months later...
Posted
On 4/18/2022 at 7:54 AM, Deleted profile said:

It's a little more out there, but I'm wondering if anyone else is into stuffing. I guess I've always associated food with sex in the "pleasures of the flesh" sort of way, and this is a pretty direct version of it.

Yes I am

• 9 months later...
Posted
New to this app and am definitely into stuffing/feeding
Posted
New user here, also very into stuffing/weight gain.
MasterDarcy1979
Posted

No. Being a feeder is definitely a kink, though. You just have to be careful with it.

I knew a sub who had the opposite kink. She wanted to starve her. In a way a starvation kink is easier to manage than a  feeding kink.

Maybe because you can take protein powders, etc, if you're undereating.

Posted
super into being stuffed and weight gain and teasing about my fat belly omg