Online relationship

dom-1313

Posted

Is it possible to have online dom sub relationship and maintain it for long 

i am new here dont know whether i should try or not and if i try so where should i start from

Posted

Yes. It is possible. Many people do.

It has it's own challenges - but I think like most relationships it's better to take day by day then pushing for something which might not be achievable 

Posted
It's possible for sure but comes down to what your expectations are, and those of people you interact with - as eyem says it doesn't come without it's challenges and restrictions, and there is a danger that it can lead very quickly to wanting it to be more when more may not be possible, so needs to be very structured and disciplined in the way it is approached.
How you find it is the same as any other form of on-line meeting, connecting with others that are on the same wavelength as you and looking for the same and then building from there.
Cheekysub247
Posted
They can work, i see people only wanting online, and maybe thats due to circumstances.
Personally i couldnt do online only, but a combination works for me, the online stuff is simply a top up/keep the flow until i see them again. It takes a lot of hard work but possible.
You start as we all do, reading the profile and see what they are looking for, it might state no online so move to the next, find people you see similar interests, do you fit what they are looking for. Once you have found someone with possibilities then send a polite opening message. Ask questions and see if you are compatible. If not then end the conversation nicely and continue your search 😊
Posted
Yes I found not actually knowing the person and just having a social network connection can be fun with txt pic messages teasing ect
Posted

Thaks all for the guidance i will try sure now

Posted
Also, be very weary of the on line scammer! Ive learned the hard way!!!
Posted

Yeah i have face two fake people here 

i m going too slowly for search now 

Posted
I had a ten month Ds rel with a Dom in the UK. It's doable - we had a lot of fun with tasks and vid or phone play sessions of guided masturbation and using WiFi toys. I wouldn't do it again, tho. It was early on in my bdsm exploration and I think a big part of the appeal for me was that it was a safe way to start branching out? I wasn't putting myself in any physical danger, and because I was actually in my house alone, if I felt overwhelmed I could always just break off contact and that was me, safe again. It was a good learning tool and I really enjoyed our time, but for what I am looking to explore now, it wouldn't work.
Posted

It depends on the person. Some can some can not. 

I prefer physical contact 

Posted

I think a lot more deoends on conn3ctuin than anything else. I knowxan online Dom who can make me squirm,  and other real life ones that leave me unmoved. As with every relatiinship it is about chemistry. Just be wary of anyone asking for ***. 

Goodluck and enjoy

AlosAliziiiii
Posted

I also prefer physical contact 

Posted
We’re physical as well as emotional beings, so I couldn’t imagine something lasting long term if the physical needs were not being met. 🤷‍♂️
  • 4 weeks later...
MissJacqui
Posted

I think it varies for different person. Only online with little hope of meeting will not work for me but might work for someone else.  Its always more exciting to feel that physical touch so online is to establish a first connection then build on it to the point of meet up