Any funny face fetishists out there?

Posted

it happens to be my biggest kink. it’s where the woman makes funny faces out of pleasure. not many are into it though, so just curious !

Posted
I've always thought it was hot when girls scrunch there nose and stick out there tongue. Your not alone lol
Posted
24 minutes ago, Tallguy91 said:
I've always thought it was hot when girls scrunch there nose and stick out there tongue. Your not alone lol

i like more shocked faces and going cross eyed

Posted
I wouldn't call it a fetish as such, but seeing people's sex face can certainly be a pleasure
Posted
Used to do something like this with an old college fling. When she was really getting into the moment and closing her eyes I'd start making a stupid face so when she finally opened her eyes she be like dude wtf lol
Posted
Definitely into ahegao faces, but my favorite is when a woman is cumming so hard her eyes roll back
Posted
I'm a big fan of seeing the pleasure on a women face havnt been with many that make faces or have been able to but it's a very intriguing idea
Posted
I don't know if I'd call them funny, either, but I do like the expressions that women make, when they are in need to get theirs.
Posted
I love when the woman makes funny faces out of pleasure. It's even more fun if she likes it when I make funny faces as well.
Posted
🫢 you like that miss Lizzy? I’ve been told I make faces, just saying 😖
Posted
I apparently have a sudden lazy eye when I O
Posted
4 hours ago, ringaroundtheRosey said:
🫢 you like that miss Lizzy? I’ve been told I make faces, just saying 😖

i do c;

Posted

I don't have this particular fetish but I do have a funny voice fetish - for women talking in silly cartoon voices during role play or sex. The turn-on is best if their tone is serious but they're still putting on a funny voice, like a stern dominatrix talking in a funny cartoon voice. This fetish goes way back to childhood experience, influenced heavily by a couple of weird things I saw on TV as a kid.

Posted
19 hours ago, funcouple85 said:
Im one of those girls that do this

omg really c: id love to see cx

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Lmaoo wow so i am someones fantasy my voice changes like my mood ect