Voyeurism

ca****

Posted
Does voyeurism extend to public sex or is it just the ideal of being watched. I’ve recently been into the idea of sex in public settings with cnc undertones
Cheekysub247
Posted
Just remember the general public....they didnt consent at all! By all means find very very secluded places, but dont involve them 'by accident '
Im open minded, and if i came across people getting jiggy with it in the woods while walking my dog i would chuckle and walk on by, others might not be so understanding x
Posted
True but isn’t that *** of being caught part of some of the allure of the public sex
Cheekysub247
Posted

Absolutely its the *** of being caught.... but its one of those things that you have to consider others.

I might be fine if walking my dog and we see it, i would not have been so happy if i took my son along for the walk also.

So its really really something you need to consider when planning x

6 minutes ago, cameron59 said:

True but isn’t that *** of being caught part of some of the allure of the public sex

Cheekysub247
Posted
Also for some its being seen but not being seen if that makes sense, doing something with people around, the people involved know whats going on, the people around dont...yet they have 'seen' it....they just dont know they have!!
That can also be very fun
Posted
Ah so like a crowded party getting away to like a bathroom or something?
Cheekysub247
Posted

Yes things like that.

You can be very public without being very public, just think outside the box, theres many clever ways. People use remote toys, or just toys. You never know whos got a butt plug in while in the supermarket lol. 

Ive been brought to orgasm on the underground, their hand under my skirt, cleverly placed bags as stood in a corner. We just looked like 2 people having a cuddle standing there. I can control most orgasms to be quiet so that wasnt an issue. 

No one knew x

25 minutes ago, cameron59 said:

Ah so like a crowded party getting away to like a bathroom or something?

Posted
Very hot I have a bit of a breeding kink so I usually will cum inside my little and have them drip in a skirt with nothing else we finish up what we’re doing
Cheekysub247
Posted

Intercourse will obviously need to be more descreet, probably not on a train lol, maybe the loo if a train not busy.... but thats a risk you take and face consequences if the guard catches on 😂, you could always say they are ill and thats why both in there 🤣

Its not something i would do lol

You just need to think out all the risks and what can go wrong before doing anything, some things just arnt worth it if its going to cause offense/uncomfortable situation.

6 minutes ago, cameron59 said:

Very hot I have a bit of a breeding kink so I usually will cum inside my little and have them drip in a skirt with nothing else we finish up what we’re doing

Posted
I've had sex on a train. I've seen others doing it as well 😆
Street sex is an art in itself, only issue is if the weather isn't that warm at night that's more easily sorted in warmer countries than England but I've done that in London at times 😎
Another option is window sex. I used to show off to the front building so much time ago that I had ppl from that building starting to give the same back to us! 😅
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Probably  the  best  way  to  be seen and watched   for public sex  is to go ti  a dogging  area     where  everyone goes  for the same  thing