Spanking Dom/mes...

Posted

The way to flirt here is to send 'spanks' but isn't it risky spanking a Dom 🤣

Posted
Except unless you pay these bastards..... You can't see who flirted with you!
Posted
14 hours ago, Pheonix2786 said:

definitely feels like a form of bratting haha

Posted
12 minutes ago, Astaroth said:

almost like it's some form of perk of membership

Posted
Oh is it flirting? Maybe I should pay more attention to the ones I get 😂🤣
Posted

Oh I'm up for giving a Dom a quick swipe.... It sometimes ends so well🤣🤣🤣

Posted

Thankfully it doesnt include the over the knee experience ;-)

Posted
In my experience, from my own point of view and what others have told me about the spanks feature...

Yes, they ae a way to "flirt". They are maybe something someone does when they cannot bypass your filters and want attention or whatever. Perhaps a shy way to "spank" you and see if it is reciprocated.

I know myself if I have seen a span I have liked the look of the profile pic, I will go and check the person out and see if we match up in any way, bio, kinks, interests etc... If a profile is empty I kind of disregard it. If it is lengthy and captures me, I will spank back. This way I sort of let the person know I find them possibly compatible, without jumping into a DM and assuming haha.
Usually by this stage one of us will message the other and take it from there. I like to think sometimes other people check my profile to see if we match up if or when I have spanked them.

This for me, goes for anyone, Dominant or Submissive. BUT.. If a Dominant has an existing dynamic listed on the profile, I will never spank them first. I don't want to be disrupting anything or whatever, especially if they are monogamous. If they are single and seeking, I do not see the harm in it.
I am a switch, so I don't know if this makes a difference to the way I think about who I spank or vice versa.
I know of some Dominants, who are single and don't mind this one bit. Some if not single, really really dislike people spanking them. It is maybe down to their 'status' and / or they're bio, some mention to not spank them and perhaps an outright DM instead.
Essentially for me, I do not see it as a pushed boundary (if profile states nothing against spanks) and simply a way to flirt. After all it is just like a facebook poke for attention.
Goodness knows, but I have made a good connection that came from spanking and checking someone out, so I am sure it works plenty across the site ;)
Posted
2 hours ago, Astaroth said:

Very good point. Some if not premium can't see, if this is the case for myself wanting to show interest and notice they are not premium, I would probably outright message if they attracted me enough via their profile. 

I do feel I trust paid memberships more though, because they kinda plan to stick around or seem more, into it...than a 5 minute basic account haha.

Posted
I think most Dom's understand you have limited choices for flirting.
Posted
I know this is a jokey comment but I don't think it's risky to send a dom a spank but I do find it lazy that someone couldn't be bothered to send a message & expect me to run after them - why would I make the effort to initiate a conversation if you couldn't be bothered to make the effort
lolli-leigh
Posted
17 hours ago, Pheonix2786 said:

it is risky, however sometimes worth it haha. Within the realms of consent and my own relationship of course and I have learnt to run haha. I don't spank anyone else.

Posted
I wish it wasn't called a "spank." A message would be much more appreciated.
Posted
7 hours ago, Astaroth said:

I don't have a paid membership but I can see whose 'spanked' me.

Posted
Honestly I find the whole spanking thing a bit cringe and high school. If you like the look of me, send me a message. Any Dom whose thanks me and doesn't follow it through the message, is not interesting to me. Irl spanks . I agree with @lolli-leigh lol hit and leg it 🤣
Posted
Sigh. Google voice. *Spanks
Posted
9 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I don't have a paid membership but I can see whose 'spanked' me.

Yeah but only if you pull one of those "magic picture" faces while squinting and scrunching up your nose 😆

Posted

I must admit - I have no idea if anyone who has spanked me is flirting or not

I'm generally shit at picking up cues in general 

Posted
8 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I must admit - I have no idea if anyone who has spanked me is flirting or not

I'm generally shit at picking up cues in general 

Unless someone comes up to me and says:
"Hello I'm Miss/Mrs/Mr Flirtyface from Flirtyville and I'm here to flirt outrageously with you"
I'm clueless...and even if they did I'd still not be sure 🙄😄

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Oh is it flirting? Maybe I should pay more attention to the ones I get 😂🤣

Ha ha quick go check out whoose been flirting 😆 

Edited by Vic1077
Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

Unless someone comes up to me and says:
"Hello I'm Miss/Mrs/Mr Flirtyface from Flirtyville and I'm here to flirt outrageously with you"
I'm clueless...and even if they did I'd still not be sure 🙄😄

I think we need to have classification of daters, I'll join you two in the class called 'dim' 😂😂
Being asked out for a meal is a bit dodgy, how do I know whether its platonic or not? Top tip, I don't!
It's not even as simple as saying to me 'i'm interested in you' they need to actually point at me at the same time that they say it because I'll likely think that they're looking at the unicorns standing next to the rocking horse 💩 behind me.

Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

Yeah but only if you pull one of those "magic picture" faces while squinting and scrunching up your nose 😆

That's my best face 🤔🤷‍♀️😂

Posted
8 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I think we need to have classification of daters, I'll join you two in the class called 'dim' 😂😂
Being asked out for a meal is a bit dodgy, how do I know whether its platonic or not? Top tip, I don't!
It's not even as simple as saying to me 'i'm interested in you' they need to actually point at me at the same time that they say it because I'll likely think that they're looking at the unicorns standing next to the rocking horse 💩 behind me.

Oh I'm in the "dim" remedial class - the one where they say very slowly "This.....is.....someone...who...likes you...and...not...just...as...friends" then stand back and watch as I blush and squirm and change the subject, and then decide they can't possibly be talking to me even though I'm the only person in the room apart from them

Posted
5 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

That's my best face 🤔🤷‍♀️😂

Yeah the nose scrunches get me every time, and when you poke your tongue slightly out in concentration and simultaneously tuck your hair behind your ear I'm mush 😊

Wait....did....I...just...f-f-f-flirt? 🤣😂