Spanking Dom/mes...

Posted

Oof Gemini man steady on now this is borderline filth from you 😉 lol you and copper are making me laugh x

Posted
10 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Yeah the nose scrunches get me every time, and when you poke your tongue slightly out in concentration and simultaneously tuck your hair behind your ear I'm mush 😊

Wait....did....I...just...f-f-f-flirt? 🤣😂

Is that flirting? On either side? Oooohhhhh...

Posted
14 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Oh I'm in the "dim" remedial class - the one where they say very slowly "This.....is.....someone...who...likes you...and...not...just...as...friends" then stand back and watch as I blush and squirm and change the subject, and then decide they can't possibly be talking to me even though I'm the only person in the room apart from them

I mean, I can 'make do' with an 'easy read'

Posted

I sometimes wonder how I've managed to do anything sometimes.

But, personally. I rarely check spanks and when I do - I rarely assume the other person is interested. Sometimes I will spank back because then if nothing else they might see it as "I also am interested" and eventually one of us might send a first message. Who knows.

I think I just automatically assume people are being nice.   

Posted
10 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

But, personally. I rarely check spanks and when I do - I rarely assume the other person is interested. Sometimes I will spank back because then if nothing else they might see it as "I also am interested" and eventually one of us might send a first message. Who knows.

I got brave the other day and liked a pic of someone who spanked me. Totally read it wrong because they checked out my profile again and then...nothing.
So yeah, I literally have no clue 😂

Posted
10 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I got brave the other day and liked a pic of someone who spanked me. Totally read it wrong because they checked out my profile again and then...nothing.
So yeah, I literally have no clue 😂

I wouldn't take liking a pic as anything as I know ladies who've said they feel hesitant about like guys pics for *** it ends with the person in their inbox - so - I would feel all nice someone liked my pic but wouldn't think anything of it.

There is actually a nice lady elsewhere who posts some amazing pics (F/f spanking and caning - but the production looks so good) and every time I like some of hers she nearly always likes some of mine.  I don't think we're flirting. 

Posted
8 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I wouldn't take liking a pic as anything as I know ladies who've said they feel hesitant about like guys pics for *** it ends with the person in their inbox - so - I would feel all nice someone liked my pic but wouldn't think anything of it.

There is actually a nice lady elsewhere who posts some amazing pics (F/f spanking and caning - but the production looks so good) and every time I like some of hers she nearly always likes some of mine.  I don't think we're flirting. 

Buuut, i wanted him in my inbox 🤷‍♀️
Even I think that thats flirting!

Posted
27 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Buuut, i wanted him in my inbox 🤷‍♀️
Even I think that thats flirting!

I just checked in case it was me.   Haha.  Ack. 

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

Is that flirting? On either side? Oooohhhhh...

Don't ask me I'm flirtlexic 🤣😂

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

I mean, I can 'make do' with an 'easy read'

There are "easy reads"? 😳😱

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

It can end up in a game of who gives in first at times...like a pic, like a pic back, apply a spank, receive a spank back....all the while going I wonder if they noticed...😀

Posted
What's even more astounding in all of this is I used to regularly go to swinging clubs and met and interacted with some lovely people when I did....how I did I haven't a Scooby!!
Posted
6 minutes ago, gemini_man said:
What's even more astounding in all of this is I used to regularly go to swinging clubs and met and interacted with some lovely people when I did....how I did I haven't a Scooby!!

Is it more obvious in a swingers club?

Posted
28 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Is it more obvious in a swingers club?

I guess as it's one of the reasons you're there it is - but even then you still doubt yourself - although for me it tended to be a case of waiting for the more outgoing people there to make a move 🤣

Posted
31 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Clearly we need some! 😂

Maybe someone should take it on Dragon's Den - it'd be a winner 😃

Posted
Depends if you like the punishment
You spank me and oh you will regret it but love it 😏 that’s a promise
Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

It can end up in a game of who gives in first at times...like a pic, like a pic back, apply a spank, receive a spank back....all the while going I wonder if they noticed...😀

when I first joined the site there was a lot of spanking back and forth between myself and... an ex... ha

but that was more playful / jovial 

Posted

Yeh it was tongue in cheek. Or hand on cheek maybe... 

I admit a message is so much more personal, and you never know where a hand has been

Posted

I think if I like a guys pic then I am interested in them, I then think if they into me they may message.  But that's a big assumption lol we are such complex creatures. Then I say I like direct, when often I am not myself 🤭

Oh I also sent a few spanks by accident that's awkward 😅 as they then reciprocated. Oops

Posted
21 hours ago, KinkyGlasgowGuy said:

Thankfully it doesnt include the over the knee experience ;-)

why thankfully,?otk experience is so fdesirable

Posted

I just spank my freinds they spank me a little like a poke war on Facebook. 

Yes I do get spanks in people iv never spoken to. I do look at there profiles sometimes.

Also it's only females who can see who  spanked them

Posted

charms, thought it was just paid members not females

Posted
18 hours ago, Lady_Char said:

Honestly I find the whole spanking thing a bit cringe and high school. If you like the look of me, send me a message. Any Dom whose thanks me and doesn't follow it through the message, is not interesting to me. Irl spanks . I agree with @lolli-leigh lol hit and leg it 🤣

Hit and leg it totally agree 🤣🤣🤣