A really silly question , but when one receives a spank...what doesit mean...

Posted

What does it mean..?...I checked my spanks for the first time since I joined...So many...Really unsure what to do...!...Help..I do not want to offend anyone if anyone expected a reply to a Spank..!..Cassie

Posted

Pretty sure it is a way to flirt @Cassie34 In the same way that you can wink people on other sites. Although if you're not sure what it means then i am sure others also do not know.

Posted
56 minutes ago, Cassie34 said:

What does it mean..?...I checked my spanks for the first time since I joined...So many...Really unsure what to do...!...Help..I do not want to offend anyone if anyone expected a reply to a Spank..!..Cassie

Like @3SumQueen I assume it's like a wink..I never respond to them unless it's from a friend letting me know they're online..as a Domme I guess theres a part of me that's offended by someone spanking me..however virtual that may be.

Posted
It's a similar thing to the "meet me" function on plenty of fish, if you're familiar with that, I think some people use it to let you know that they like the look of you but want you to go check them out too, As opposed to just messaging and possibly being rejected, Also the chancers from the hook up culture will just willy nilly spank away at everybody hoping for a catch, I wouldn't worry about having to reply to any of them, you don't have to, It's not rude to ignore them.
Posted
31 minutes ago, MsJax said:

Like @3SumQueen I assume it's like a wink..I never respond to them unless it's from a friend letting me know they're online..as a Domme I guess theres a part of me that's offended by someone spanking me..however virtual that may be.

God bless anyone brave enough to spank you Jax 😂😂😂

Posted

@MrkonnekshunfaceI know a few D's who wouldn't ever comment on anything because it meant they had to press a submit button to post 🤣

Posted
Just now, MsJax said:

@MrkonnekshunfaceI know a few D's who wouldn't ever comment on anything because it meant they had to press a submit button to post 🤣

Hahaha I'm here to mix it up a bit, Or am i letting the side down? 😊 xx

Posted
16 minutes ago, Mrkonnekshunface said:

Hahaha I'm here to mix it up a bit, Or am i letting the side down? 😊 xx

Nah...you're just you..although I can see why the daves might feel threatened 😇 💋 

Posted
2 minutes ago, MsJax said:

Nah...you're just you..although I can see why the daves might feel threatened 😇 💋 

They needn't worry I'm not interested in Traceys 😊 xx 

Posted
1 minute ago, leocadio said:

@Cassie34 Indeed, the 'Spank' feature is a way to flirt on Fetish.com and @Mrkonnekshunface explains it pretty well.  :) 

Happy to help ✌

Posted

Spanking 😈♥️😈