Sensual/Primal Doms

Vi****

Posted

So I think I'm more a switch in this lifestyle, I lean towards definitely wanting to dominate and punish men. I tried a scene once with a Dominant who likes being called Daddy, it felt so wrong to me, I kept wanting to take over. I learnt that night though that I didn't want to be submissive willingly but I did enjoy it when control  it was taken from me.

I have a question are there many sensual doms out there? I think for me I am a little sadistic towards men and enjoy seeing them squirm but it's not always the *** and punishment.  I love the sensation play, the chase the tease.  Are there doms who prefer using ice, wax etc rather then I guess soft doms. I think I'd like to learn more about them and that dynamic. What kinds of things do you enjoy with your kink partners? 

Posted
Im a sensual Dom first and primal Dom when triggered
Pm me this is my type of conversation.
Posted
Sensual play is one of the four key aspects of BDSM that I especially enjoy (the others are bondage, breath and impact). Whether comprising the whole scene or mixing and matching sensual play is ofetn a part of a session. Vampire gloves on skin already stimulated by a flogging or a spanking enhanced by a blindfold - sensual stuff fits in nicely with other play as well as pure sensations. Variety is good.
Posted
13 minutes ago, MrEast said:

Im a sensual Dom first and primal Dom when triggered
Pm me this is my type of conversation.

This is quite rude and distasteful. 

The lady has came to the forum for the discussion... maybe respect that?!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Vic1077 said:

So I think I'm more a switch in this lifestyle, I lean towards definitely wanting to dominate and punish men. I tried a scene once with a Dominant who likes being called Daddy, it felt so wrong to me, I kept wanting to take over. I learnt that night though that I didn't want to be submissive willingly but I did enjoy it when control  it was taken from me.

I have a question are there many sensual doms out there? I think for me I am a little sadistic towards men and enjoy seeing them squirm but it's not always the *** and punishment.  I love the sensation play, the chase the tease.  Are there doms who prefer using ice, wax etc rather then I guess soft doms. I think I'd like to learn more about them and that dynamic. What kinds of things do you enjoy with your kink partners? 

I am a switch, I feel this also. I am leaning one way then another side to me kicks in, just that sadistic streak that tries to pull it's way through.

Very much the same with sensation and tease.. not everything sadistic is ***ful. Even tying them up for a giggle as they squirm is exciting for me 😂 

But I don't know much about 'soft doms'. So I will watch along to perhaps get some definitions.

Perhaps you like something more than freely giving the submission as you've said... it taken from you..?

But does that have a label?

It rings possibly close in my mind of an alpha sub?

Or is it to do with the primal aspect to you? 

So many questions. I think I will learn a thing or two on this thread. 

💜💜

Edited by Finally_Jen
Too early. Need coffee.
Posted
The kind of dominant you seek will be out there - finding them is the tricky part and doing so starts with a little self-understanding and being able to express what you are looking for to others in order to assess whether they match and are compatible.
Now, knowing you as I do, you already have a fair idea so it's taking steps to find it, of which this thread is one way, events and the like are another.
Ultimately though it comes down to the same things as *any* relationship, whether it be kink, vanilla, sexual or non-sexual, it's about finding those you align with.
BadDesires
Posted
I love sensual play. Was lucky enough to enjoy a blindfolded tie and tease. It was one of the few times my mind felt beyond satisfied. The sensation of cold ice water dripping on my skin was amazing. I can also recommend a pinwheel as an awesome sensation.
Being on the recieving end was hot but would love to experience the flip side. I can only imagine how much fun it is having someone else squirming to your touch.
Posted

Thanks all so far, yes I think it's definitely exciting to me like you said Jen, just the act of tying someone up or blindfolding them or me is so exciting and sexy the anticipation. 

Interesting the term Alpha sub not come across that before,  I think I'd definitely be bratty for sure 😉

It is hard as we learn and evolve to find those to match with us too. I guess finding someone whoose similar then test the waters and see, it's that initial step I ***. 

I do love using a pinwheel and e stim gadgets which I didnt think would be me at all. 

Bad desires that sounds like a wonderful experience for sure.  I'm going to try and get to more events for sure, I like observing and seeing what tickles my fancy. 

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Vic1077 said:

Thanks all so far, yes I think it's definitely exciting to me like you said Jen, just the act of tying someone up or blindfolding them or me is so exciting and sexy the anticipation. 

Interesting the term Alpha sub not come across that before,  I think I'd definitely be bratty for sure 😉

I don't think Alpha sub and Brat are the same thing?! I am not knowledgeable on bratting but there was a man (very experienced I do believe) who made a forum post on Alpha subs some time ago. It was very informative! Many have a browse around the forums for it and see if any of it relates to you! :) 

But yes, a lotof anticipation, noises, sounds and sensations can happen ever so sweetly but still give that sadistic kick, a little towards humilaition or degredation without even being verbal?! I am not up to date if there are specific terms for this but there are ways it can be done, I'm sure ;)

Edited by Finally_Jen
Still not enough coffee, typos lol
Posted

Sounds delicious jen 😋 thanks I'll have a nosey around xx

Chloebear
Posted

Hello! Yes there are absolutely Dom/mes of this type… often called gentle Dom/mes, they might stay away from heavy impact play, *** etc and be more into teasing and seeing the reactions you describe. Spend hours reducing a sub to jelly rather than going for strict discipline as an approach. In reality, people are a mix of things depending on their preferences, SM likes etc. It’s about finding someone who matches you and there are plenty of switches who will play to win dominance in a session.

Posted

This was my Domme, she loved sensual play. Although I wouldn't call her a soft Domme by any means. It was just about watching me writhe and squirm

Posted
Oh absolutely. I am very much into the sensual side of BDSM, probably more so than any other part. Both the giving & the receiving. Yes, the use of wax & ice & the like, but also tickling, this I've found is so sensually pleasurable & arousing....whether it be using fingertips, or things such as feathers or brushes etc. Seeing someone writhe & squirm ***ly, or bring the one reduced to that is amazing. It may also be enhanced by the use of blindfolds or restraints. Personally I find tickling so sensually stimulating & arousing & sexy as hell, whether soft & sensual or progressing to full on merciless tickling....can climax from that alone.
Posted

I seem to find more sensual types than primal ones. While I would want a, Dom to care,about my wellbeing and respect me I really am not keen on what I call 'the slushy stuff' lol. I don't go in for aftercare much either. Maybe a quick cuppa but no soft blankets and cuddles thanks. 

Each to their own I just feel everything has got a bit mushy lol.