Primal dom vs primal hunter

la****

Posted
Wondering if anyone thinks that primal doms are different from primal hunters (like a hard vs soft dom). I’d consider myself primal but don’t feel or think like a “hunter” hunting prey.
Posted
That’s actually a really good point and I can relate to that as a soft daddy dom whom is primal. However I feel like I’m more so taking advantage of someone innocence, so my primal tendencies are more emotional and psychological.
Posted
This is all MY personal view point, but Yes i do think there is a differance and its based off personal dynamics. Myself i grew up hunting and fishing to help add food to the table, so in life i developed a sharp insticnt into "hunting". It is something I enjoy doing with the right person, because honestly some people suck at being prey and thats because thier insticnts are different or lack of exp. In regard to the point of Dom Vs Hunter, that again is a dynamic thing. I see myself as a Chieftian rather than a pack leader, meaning I am the Alpha Dom over the other primals in my clan/tribe. Some people want to learn from me because they didn't strongly develope that sense of the hunt yet or want to sharpen thier insticnts and feel that I am the right person to teach them, others its a sense of community where they can feel safe without the need to being the biggest bad in the room, taking way that feeling of an outside threat. I also say it depends on what inspires you in the first place and how you let that influence your role. Maybe find an *** or creature you relate with and research its behavior or just make some up. I knew a Primal couple that like the idea of being Were-creatures and that influenced how they approached things. I have also had a friend that enjoyed the idea of "Cave People", they never went into more detail, but it is a thing. So i guess do some self reflection on what you feel you might be missing, if anything at all.
Posted
(Round two of writing this, silly app.) Yes, I personally think it can be two different things and that is based of the dynamic the person is envolved in. Some people like being the "Lone Wolf" and others like being part of a Pack/Tribe/Clan. People take comfort in knowing the dont have to be the biggest bad in the mix, but like being a Dom role. As to not feeling like a "Hunter" do some meditation to find what you feel you are missing, if anything at all. Some people lack the Insticnt and just need to learn or refine those skills, others just need to find what inspires them. I myself enjoy "Hunting", but thats because of my past exp. growing up hunting and fish to add food to the table. In short, yes i think there is a difference between the two and its something i could ramble about for hours.
Posted
Well now i just look like a Goon! Hahahaha
Posted
Beyond me. Cats are hunters. They are always alert for movement and stalk. And even sometimes they will play with their prey. But they do not dominate it. That is an intellectual pursuit no?
Posted
I think being a "Dom" is a human condition, no other *** NEEDS to know it's in control. Primal hunting is more ***istic, more true to actual nature, as is the case with sex. It's a basic need that must be met.
Posted
Very good question sweetheart ;)

I consider myself a primal hunter. A wolf, could define me better... Wolves, use their incredible sense of smell combined with excellent hearing abilities to help them find prey...

(( My pre-dinner game at the restaurant, I will tell you to < Take off your panties and give it to me before I finish wine > I want to smell your natural essence sweetheart.. Holding your panties on my left hand, I'm gonna ask you to share your funny stories... As I'm listening your adventures, travels, ex boyfriends and life stories, you smile at me nervously, wishing no one saw you take off your panties.. I stare at you with my hunter's gaze, caressing your face with my right hand... I'm finishing my red wine. After a few minutes, I'm placing your panties in my empty wine glass.. ))

Wolves love to chase and test their prey, looking for the ***s they can kill while enjoying the hunt ;)

The Wolf Gentleman.
Posted
I find it comical that those identifying as primal use wolves to demonstrate how they operate. I know it comes back to the whole 'alpha' 💩 but honestly, that whole 'theory' has been debunked. Additionally, wolves may be apex predators but, they aren't the top of the food chain, they're also hunted by other predators so not really 'alpha' within the *** kingdom generally either.
But, that aside, wolves typically hunt in packs, occassionally as individuals but mostly packs. They're opportunistic as opposed to a planned take down. They do sometimes trail for miles/days with each pack member having a set role dependent upon various factors but again, typically its by chance. They'll use scent as a factor but sight is the main sense that assists them to pick out vulnerability (whilst trailling) in which prey is the target, eg gait and stance. They typically hunt the sick, young, old or the injured. They'll only attack once they have an advantage. It's hard not to
anthropomorphise, but i'm not sure on the whole 'love to chase' it's a necessity if they want to eat.
Lastly, most prey actually get away from wolves so theres also that.
I really can't see anything positive in linking being primal to being wolf like.
Posted
I think in general you know your position sexually. I know I’m submissive. Always have been but never showed it
Posted
8 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

I know it comes back to the whole 'alpha' 💩 but honestly, that whole 'theory' has been debunked

add in a couple of two small points to your already valid points

1) the leader of the wolf packs are actually, usually, their parents.    Not chosen leaders through superior ability, but parents

2) the other concept of alpha in the wild is ensure the survival of the group.  A "no one gets left behind" - from that concept a true Alpha Male wouldn't *necessarily* be the one who is strongest, fastest, or fittest unless he is using this to benefit others... but the one who is helping and supporting and making sure as many succeed as possible.  

Posted
2 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

add in a couple of two small points to your already valid points

1) the leader of the wolf packs are actually, usually, their parents.    Not chosen leaders through superior ability, but parents

2) the other concept of alpha in the wild is ensure the survival of the group.  A "no one gets left behind" - from that concept a true Alpha Male wouldn't *necessarily* be the one who is strongest, fastest, or fittest unless he is using this to benefit others... but the one who is helping and supporting and making sure as many succeed as possible.  

Yep, typically in wild ***s, hierachy is determined by those that have the groups interests at heart. There's some such as chimps where adolescent males may throw their weight about but it never goes down well, particularly with the higher ranking females.

Also to note, in groups where there are no males to take the lead due to age/health etc and where it would be expected to be a male, females will as a temp measure.

And lets not forget those species that are matriarchal: elephants, lions lemurs etc and yet I've never come across Dommes describing themselves as a wolf, at least not yet.

Posted
Alpha males in my experience are usually wafer thin in substance. They follow societal rules and therefore cannot provide solutions other than chest beating. They keep their Alphaness because no one challenges them. True primal hunters are Panthers. If we are using *** metaphors. Alphas need a pack. Without them they die. That's not true strength. This is just my opinion.
Posted
I’m still trying to learn the definitions and differences myself.?.