Motivated to submit

Posted
I've always had a foot fetish for as long as I can remember, and as I got older, I learned about female domination and bondage and have wanted to find a mistress that I could submit to and be restrained also. I don't want to live 24/7, but I would like to push my limits and see what other kinks or fetishes I may be interested in. Tips, advice, or just a direction to go to find that would be greatly appreciated.
Posted
Sites like this are a good place to start for sure, but you need to know how to use them to your best advantage and that doesn't mean blindly messaging every dominant that takes your fancy and listing everything *you* want.
Take your time to write an interesting and thought out profile that goes beyond what you want to get out of this - make it balanced and appealing, show that it's not just about you.
Get involved in the site beyond just searching profiles in the hope of finding a match, use the forums and chat rooms and show you're a stand up kind of guy that isn't just in it for yourself.
Seek out local events and socials/munches that you can attend - not in the hope of meeting someone (though if you do that's a plus) but just to interact with others with an interest in the lifestyle and get to know them and be known.
Think about what you really want from all this and be ready to articulate it, again without making it all about you but what you think you can offer others too.
Be patient and accept that it takes time to find your match.
Pay heed to all of the above and it won't guarantee a thing, but you'll be along the right lines.
Posted
I suggest that you attend local munches, classes, demos and fairs. You can't really put yourself out there from a website. You have to get involved in the local lifestyle community. Also, develop your service side. Some Dominants may just wish to restrain/Beat/tease you, but being of use to them outside the playroom is attractive to many. Cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc are great ways to show devotion. The lifestyle is full of "Do me" submissives. But the rare one that makes her breakfast, folds laundry and departs without begging for a quid pro quo understand the value of a good Dominant.