Fantasy- Color Green

Posted

It was past 11 at night and I was doing dishes. I swore I heard something behind me but turned to see nothing figuring it must have been the water.  

Turned back around to the dishes, someone came up behind me and before I could make a sound my wrists were pinned behind me with zip ties then my elbows were bent up and wrists twisted into my ponytail so I couldn’t move my arms and inch without pulling my own hair. 

I keep wiggling back trying to get away and begging to be let go until the body behind me presses flush against me keeping me in place with the counter and sink. Hands squeeze my ass and trail down and up the backs of my thighs to grab my ass again. While lips move down my neck and shoulders feeling a bite every now and again. 

I’m trying to keep myself from moaning while still trying to twist myself free until a sexy accent whispers “Fantasy. Color- green.” Making me roll my head back onto your shoulder groaning and try to push my ass back into your hands, switching between massaging and slapping it. 

You pull my pajama shorts down to my knees and slide two fingers along my soaking wet pussy. Dragging them back and forth, sometimes slipping up and circling my clit until I’m grinding my ass back into you begging for you to fuck me, touch me harder, anything to stop ***ing me....

You shove two fingers deep into my cunt moving them in circles and stretching your fingers open and closed making me more wet. I’m trying to move my hips to get more friction and you pin me tighter to the counters edge so I can’t. Reaching around me you turn the water on full and grab the hose attachment. 

I hadn’t noticed you already pulled your cock free from you pants and scream when you quickly replace your fingers with your hard cock. One hand on my lower back to keep me steady as you start slamming in and out of me while the other slides the hose between my legs and you press the button letting the water pound over my clit. 

I start to thrash around, my head shaking back and forth pulling my hair each time. And my legs trembling. The sensations are practically impossible with you tilting my hips to thrust your cock deeper and running the water in circles around and rubbing my clit. I start to whimper feeling myself close to cumming and beg you to let me. “No” you say and I try to hold my breath to keep from falling over the edge. 

You grip my hips harder and I plead with tears of pleasure running down my face “please please may I cum Sir?” You laugh and smack my ass again telling me you aren’t convinced- somehow increasing your speed fucking me harder, my toes barely on the floor from you pounding into me. “Fuck!” I scream, “I beg you please Sir please don’t let me disobey you’ve made this slut so fucking hot please please let me cum!!!”

I hear you chuckle and the smile in your voice as you say “aww poor little sub needs to cum that badly?” You shut the water off and pinch my clit making me gasp telling me I can cum at your command on count of three. “One”, you smack my ass and grasp it for my leverage. “Two”, you pinch my clit a little harder. “Ready now? THREE!” I screamed as it ripped through me while you gave me no rest and kept thrusting into me. Then I woke up.

I was twisted around my blanket, and soaking wet. Somehow my fingers had already found their way into my shorts wet pussy. I woke up because of the orgasm and after changing my shorts, fell blissfully back to sleep.

Posted
Jesus... That was very hot indeed, I wouldn't mind reenacting 😉
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I like your style of writing Cutie keep up the good work and am looking forward to the next one. What a talented bunch we have, at the moment