Do girls actually enjoy being degraded??

Posted
Do y’all actually enjoy being degraded?
Posted
Idk about girls but I do lol
Posted
You can ask that about any kink, also guys can be into it too
Posted
Simple answer is some will, some won't, some it won't do anything for - and even then there will be levels of *** and limits as to what people will or won't accept.
The only common answer regardless of any of that is that it should never be assumed and should always be discussed and agreed in advance, and limits and boundaries respected.
Posted
For my girlfriend its her 2nd biggest turn on so definitely true
Posted
If it’s done in a loving way then yea of course
Cheekysub247
Posted
Theres many types, some will like some wont.
Its a 'how long is a piece of string' kinda question.
Posted

just to add to the "some do some don't" - people also have their own different lines on what they find degrading and not.  

Posted
I think there limits to that. I myself as a gentlemen am against the idea, but if a shorty asks me to. I'd be willing as long as it's consensual and with limits ur know
Posted
O guess the opposite it's a valid question too.
Does all Doms actually enjoy to degrade?🤔

For me the use of the term "ALL" it's not fair.
That's the beauty of being honest and able to talk about your kinks and limits 🤷🏼‍♀️
Posted
I do, my boyfriend doesn't. But he'll degrade me.
Posted
For me yes to an extent lol 😅😅😅
Posted
Consensual degrading I absolutely love. But anything other than that will not be a pretty outcome
Posted
You messed gender with certain kink preference. Degradees enjoy being (consensually!!!) degraded. Girls can be degradees. Not all girls are degradees – have *** kink. Not all degradees are girls – degradees can be any gender. Curtain down! Thanks for coming to my TedTalk, called “saying obvious things”!
Posted

I do. But not always. Only by my master

Posted
Absolutely love it during fun time only.
Posted
I like it when I'm in certain moods lol and only in the bedroom. Ever say stuff like that to me outside the bedroom, Its instantly over 😂