Dom reactions to being questioned

Posted
Yes, a million times over. Well said. Or when you call someone out on their shit and they become aggressive/try to justify themselves too xx
Posted
Those are huge red flags. If a "Dom" can't or won't put into words there own approach to play or a dynamic they probably don't have one and are embarrassed about it.
Posted
Not only do I encourage to ask me all the questions you want, but in every dynamic I am involved in I purchase a notebook where we write ground rules, safe words, boundaries, interests, starting points, and goals.

The sub can keep the notebook with her to write more questions, to use on her assignments that I give, and to explore how she is feeling/thinking/etc, and can share when she is ready.

In my experience, this helps keep things on track from a number of life's moments that can dissuade us of progress.
Posted (edited)

I can say I question all the time. I've also learned if you come back with push back or gaslight me -its a big red flag that we dynamically will not mesh. I always have a right to ask, as a Dom we can agree on control but in end I always have a right to question or ask if I'm not feeling comfortable about something. Usually if they hear me out, respect my question and have an understanding that I only seek clarity it call can be done in a respectful approach. When they get hostile it usually means they don't seek to understand or shows me they don't have my best interest at heart. I strongly believe a beautiful dynamic is based on, trust, understanding and open communication. Hence why if a Dom takes it as I'm threating his Dominance then it won't be a good fit for me. That's why foundation is key and making sure all that is established before engaging in a dynamic. To jump in with red flags and not sort it out could lead to a situation you don't want to be involved in. IMHO. 

Edited by PetiteSub007