Alternative methods

eh****

Posted
In your opinions, what are the best ways to pleasure a woman outside of conventional intercourse?
Posted
Sensual massage. Learn where she keeps her stress in her body and start there. End with a vulva massage. You can spice it up or keep it sweet and soothing in between depending on your desired outcome.
Posted
Massage learn where her tension is kept running a hot bath with Epsom salts there are several kinds some are scented massage her scalp and washing her hair (shampoo and conditioner) then brush it out find out all the little things that she enjoys including her favorite foods
Posted
Conversation and communication with the person concerned are the best routes to finding that out - understand what makes them tick, and it opens up a whole range of things.
Listening to their reactions, and reacting to them, when you touch them in different ways is also good.
In fact not limiting yourself to intercourse or making it an "aim" are wonderfully liberating.
Posted

people have different likes; but only limiting things to intercourse or foreplay is a distinct lack of imagination

Take her for a spa day and then out for a nice meal

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

people have different likes; but only limiting things to intercourse or foreplay is a distinct lack of imagination

Take her for a spa day and then out for a nice meal

I was going to say buy me some chocolate and give me a good book 😂