It’s ok to say you have zero experience

Posted
From time to time I’ve come across a few women who present themselves as a sub, a mistress, a rope bunny and talk a big game how great they are which is amazing. The problem however is when you ask further questions to explore what experiences they have to back up their claims it’s seen as a critique met with hostility and bravado.

IT’S OK TO SAY YOU HAVE ZERO EXPERIENCE.

It’s ok to say you have ZERO experience in a particular kink and are looking to explore it. You may have experience with other kinks and you may not with others. It’s ok! That’s pretty much the purpose of the app, to explore and share experiences with others on here.
Posted
Well said. I'm very honest about the fact I have no experience! If you lie and then meet up you're gonna get found out and that'll just make things awkward lol! Plus you'll probably get in way over your head and that can be dangerous.
Posted
And I've run across a bunch of douchebag men who talked a lot of shit but were simply predators.
Why the fuck did you feel it necessary to single out women? Your point would have been well made if you included men. Instead you come across a a mansplaining misogynist who must know more because you have a cock.
Try a rethink Skippy.
Posted
3 hours ago, TxFrank said:
And I've run across a bunch of douchebag men who talked a lot of shit but were simply predators.
Why the fuck did you feel it necessary to single out women? Your point would have been well made if you included men. Instead you come across a a mansplaining misogynist who must know more because you have a cock.
Try a rethink Skippy.

I’m straight and if you read the first line I said, ‘from time to time I’ve come across…’ which is me speaking from MY experience therefore I have no experience of what women have seeking a man with a kink.

Of course it can be applied to EVERYONE with a kink and profile on here. But because my post regarding MY experience doesn’t suit your comfortability level you felt the need to reply swearing and being condescending!?!

I hope you keep the SAME energy for post made my others on here who speak on their experiences with men by asking ‘errr it can apply to women too…!!!😂🤣

You’re actually a clown who wants attention and luckily for you I’ll give you ALL the attention you want if you think I won’t go back and forth with you! Don’t feel you can comment on here and disregard a person’s PERSONAL experience and feel that because it’s not your experience you need to offend the person saying it.

I’m not even going to swear at you! If you replied respectfully I would have explained that I agree I’m sure it can apply to others not just women but clearly you’re just a clown wanting an argument!😂🤣😂

I’m ready when you are ‘Skippy’🙃

Posted
3 hours ago, Raaach81 said:
Well said. I'm very honest about the fact I have no experience! If you lie and then meet up you're gonna get found out and that'll just make things awkward lol! Plus you'll probably get in way over your head and that can be dangerous.

Exactly.

I agree, the whole face to face experience with someone can get very awkward and possibly dangerous.

Posted
So you're saying you don't have any interaction with men in the lifestyle simply because you're heterosexual? Now who sounds like they have zero experience. Don't use your straightness as an excuse for your misogyny.
Posted
24 minutes ago, TxFrank said:
So you're saying you don't have any interaction with men in the lifestyle simply because you're heterosexual? Now who sounds like they have zero experience. Don't use your straightness as an excuse for your misogyny.

Again…’from time to time, I’ve come across…’ so I have not in MY experience come across a ‘MAN’ who may be lying about his experience when I’ve asked questions about it, I’m sure there are a LOT of men that do but for me NO.

MOST if not all of my interactions on here interact FET are with women (that’s where me saying heterosexual comes into it) so ALL I can do is ask questions before a meet. If you didn’t quite catch it, my title does not refer to a man but rather a lesson for ALL, the detail outlines my experience to come to the conclusion that ‘it’s ok to say you have ZERO experience’

During a munch or event where I do interact with other people, I’ve asked MEN and all I can do is ask questions and ALL the times (in my experience) their sub, mistress or wife/partner is there to justify whatever the claim.

I hope none of that went over your head kind sir, so if you will please explain…why would I firstly reach out to JUST a man (not a couple) ONLINE and question him about his kinks? what interest would I have to do so other than my sexuality?
If it’s to learn something or interact and become friends with a man regarding this I can’t speak for you but I’d rather do so during a MUNCH or event where I’ve seen them and we can get on over drinks to have a chat.

To make it clear for you, I have ZERO experience interacting with men ONLINE about their kinks and as I said it’s OOOOOOOOOOOO K👍🏾 in addition to this the men I have come across and spoken to face to face, I have NEVER come across a man that has made claims that I’ve felt a NEED to query or investigate further. If you feel the need to go ahead and you’ll find out if their genuine or not.

I can see from your profile you are interested if interacting with men, women, couples here ONLINE on FET and that clearly means you WILL have a vested interest in asking questions.

My experience is not your experience and vice versa. But if you actually read other comments as well as my first reply you’ll see I explained that my post can APPLY to EVERYONE (not just women or men).

Just be happy I didn’t come at you with you’re negative approach and castrate you for excluding ‘Non-Binary’ people👀👀👀because by your logic as it that would make YOU a douchebag right!?!

Have a good day & enjoy the sun outside👍🏾

Posted

Your original post says nothing about ONLINE. So don't try to retcon it. 

Posted
Hmmm the irony of complaining that someone, who is posting about not pretending you have experience when you don't, isn't speaking about something they don't have personal experience of...
Posted
I have a vested interest in women therefore I said what I said!!!!…!

Any interactions have had with men were in PERSON and not online and again I had ZERO reason to doubt their claims or question it.

You clearly have a problem with my sharing my experience with women that I have an interest in to find more about. Why is that?

Am I by default supposed to detail your experience and experiences of other in MY post by directly stating men, women …?🤣😂calm down. I referred to women as my initial claim to why I’m writing the post but the statements made apply to EVERYBODY clearly you missed that!

It’s never to late to admit you were wrong or jumped the gun a bit. Take that in and do with it what you wish.

Posted
6 hours ago, DeviantInside said:
Hmmm the irony of complaining that someone, who is posting about not pretending you have experience when you don't, isn't speaking about something they don't have personal experience of...

Exactly!! The original poster stated very clearly his opinion was based on his own experience.