What are your thoughts on mirrors?

Posted

Is mirror play unusual? Does it come off as weird to ask for it? Besides my other kinks I always thought it would be really cool to "***" a woman I'm with to watch what I am doing to her when we play together. But I'm not sure how that conversation would go. 

"Hey babe, I want to handcuff you and *** you to watch as I masturbate you" isn't the smoothest line heh. 

Posted
I love watching in a mirror while playing - can be really hot - can also be great for making eye contact when it's not directly possible
Posted

Mirrors - when I'm behind a camera and trying to avoid them : nightmare

when I'm being fucked up the ass with a strap on in front of one - hot as fuck 

Posted
On reflection I think that can be quite a popular thing to do. Sort of like having an outer body experience where you watch things being done to 'someone' but it is being done to you.
Posted
Oh and to add it's not even remotely unusual or weird - has been a "thing" for centuries.
Obviously the "***" element would need to be something to have been discussed and not overstep any limits or boundaries but I don't think it's a conversation that would get too many adverse reactions.
Posted
Mirrors on the ceiling! Nothing quite like it. Totally hot to watch.
Lord_Talion
Posted
I use a large mirror in my 'collaring ceremony'
Posted
Not unusual at all imo I enjoy both locked eye contact and denial of it. Maybe ask how they feel about a large decorative mirror in the bedroom (wall display, closet doors, or even dresser)
Posted
I love it I hrt off on facial expressions seeing pleasure n *** in my mates eyes when me and her do anal or fuk realy hard love to keep feel eye contact with her as she cuts from. Our roleplay