Structured hunt and take down style games?

scientistxSaturday

scientistxSaturday
Posted
Preferences for suggestions:
For 2 people to a group
Minimal supplies n prep
but still curious for ideas outside these confines
Describe in as much depth as possible
Feel free to suggest something u just made up

I like swordplay, nerf, capture the flag as a form of kink play but I know there's more!

How does one find a list of layered rule mods on top of tag and hide and go seek? Are there good books for this sort of thing?

I saw offline tv added a layer of the hider winning if they collected enough chess pieces and hnng you could do that with collecting and donning a lingerie set.

Or you could have the hider find and complete a series of kinky dares (which I'd also love to hear suggestions on) in order to win. I love the idea of a dom guiding you through a minimal purchase escape room and getting rewarded for solving a puzzle. Intellectual domination baby!
Posted

there is/was a local "sub hunt" up here which is a big kinda hide and seek.  Of course, being found usually ends in being punished by the person who finds you.

what about subs v dominants ***t ball, where the subs are naked and have no ammo

or...

what about an easter egg hunt?   perhaps prizes for who has the most, punishments for those who have the least.  But.... each of the eggs are numbered and the subs don't know what the numbers relate to until the end 

They then take all their eggs and then see the "prize board" which shows what each number collates to.  Some things on the list being a prize. Some of the things being a punishment, (mind what is a 'prize' or 'punishment' might vary on subs) this does also mean that while whoever has the most eggs has won an overall prize... they also are likely to have the most punishments to collect also!

scientistxSaturday
Posted
9 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

there is/was a local "sub hunt" up here which is a big kinda hide and seek.  Of course, being found usually ends in being punished by the person who finds you.

what about subs v dominants ***t ball, where the subs are naked and have no ammo

or...

what about an easter egg hunt?   perhaps prizes for who has the most, punishments for those who have the least.  But.... each of the eggs are numbered and the subs don't know what the numbers relate to until the end 

They then take all their eggs and then see the "prize board" which shows what each number collates to.  Some things on the list being a prize. Some of the things being a punishment, (mind what is a 'prize' or 'punishment' might vary on subs) this does also mean that while whoever has the most eggs has won an overall prize... they also are likely to have the most punishments to collect also!

These are so fun! Yes a good list of quick scenes that could be used as rewards n punishments would be fantastic, maybe if eaxh sub has different desires the inside of the egg could b a Placeholder for that subs specific list of okayed rewards

or they could only hunt for their specific color eggs if it was meant to be a more of a surprise if the doms already know what to do.

Posted
There was a text game in this topic. Very hot!

But I never found it again...
Posted
9 minutes ago, scientistxSaturday said:

These are so fun! Yes a good list of quick scenes that could be used as rewards n punishments would be fantastic, maybe if eaxh sub has different desires the inside of the egg could b a Placeholder for that subs specific list of okayed rewards

or they could only hunt for their specific color eggs if it was meant to be a more of a surprise if the doms already know what to do.

So like different doms will have favoured kinks and different intensity’s for how to apply that kink.
What about a stripped back basic ‘sub hunt’ but before the subs set off to be hunted they know which doms are involved in the game and what their preferred kink is and how intense they are with it. It’s like a character with a special move.
So there will be Doms you really wouldn’t want to be caught by and some you wouldn’t mind as much.

Posted

in any game there's always ways round the problem that every sub might not be happy with any Dominant and, likewise, every Dominant might not want to play with any sub

So, for example there could be things like points either on how quickly you were caught or whatever and this might tie in with rewards and 'punishments'

it might also be that rewards/punishments cannot be given out until the game is over, perhaps with preassigned Doms and subs - so you know who you are going to be punished by who, in turn should have somewhat of an idea of your likes and levels etc.   So if your 'punishment' is caning and you can't take loads you're not made to take 24 from an ultra-sadist 

JesstheMess
Posted
Take 24 from an I
Ultra sadist