Relationship Stalemate

Fustrated29

Posted

Hello all.  I am in an 8 year relationship with my boyfriend,  and we have a 2 year old.   Within the past year i have not been satisfied, if multiple aspects of my relationship.   We have been through a few super hard times,  but reconcilled.  Im tried of trying, but still love him and dont want to split up the family.  What should i do?

Posted
...you do know this is a fetish site don’t you?
Posted
Get yr kink on....... we all have 1 and just keep it to yourself lol
Posted

Stop trying then. Don't compromise yourself unless you feel like it's worth it.

I stopped looking after my ex coz he was lazy and it got on my nerves, he then complained that he did everything (i'd complained about the same thing myself and that was why i stopped doing it). He still didn't get it though or why i wouldn't want to do everything for the family while he did nothing so we split up. Good move on my part i felt, i was unhappy with him and didn't have to stay. We had kids also. You don't have to leave, just stop losing yourself while someone else benefits from that.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Strangers can't really make this decision or you. You want someone to tell you what to do, but we don't really know you, him, or the whole situation. You know what you want to do. So, do it.
Posted

I just send hugs to you.  It’s a ***ful decision.  Even more so with a child.  Hugs and kisses 😘