Happy Independence Day

Posted
Definitely can't celebrate independence when half the population no longer has autonomy over their own bodies.
Posted
1 hour ago, TxFrank said:

Definitely can't celebrate independence when half the population no longer has autonomy over their own bodies.

Fetuses would disagree. But I digress. Happy 4th! 

Posted
4 minutes ago, Mathbro said:

Fetuses would disagree. But I digress. Happy 4th! 

Snot equivalents don't get a choice, a vote or recognition. Are we going to choose a tumor over the carrier because it has a certain amount of DNA? No wonder we're such a backwards country. 

Posted

Happy Treason Day, Ungrateful Colonists ;) 

Posted
Just now, eyemblacksheep said:

Happy Treason Day, Ungrateful Colonists ;) 

I always wondered; how do you brits feel about it? Like if I walked around the UK with a t-shirt of Washington blasting a red-coat would I get booed? 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Mathbro said:

I always wondered; how do you brits feel about it? Like if I walked around the UK with a t-shirt of Washington blasting a red-coat would I get booed? 

Probably. I got an earful from a couple of Brits a few years back when I was vacationing in The Bahamas. Boy, do they have some strong opinions on 1776!

Posted
30 minutes ago, Mathbro said:

In general we like Americans. It's one of the closest nations to us in terms of language and similarities.  

Which is sometimes strange because countries like Canada and Australia are also English speaking and part of the commonwealth. And share our Royal Family.

Obviously big political decisions in the US causes opinions in the UK - but anything that splits opinion in the US often splits opinion in the UK also.  

Posted
*happy treason day* you damn straight lol dont forget it🤣 happy Independence day indeed. Freedom of speech, right to keep & bear arms... Damn Skippy👍🔥🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸