BDSM ARCHETYPES TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
Maybe you should have used Dale Bruce Forsyth as a clue
Posted
On 9/21/2018 at 8:54 AM, serenaa said:

Here we go again! ;) 

The first BDSM archetype to find is hidden in amongst other roles. If you sometimes like to demand, but sometimes like to lose control, you're considered a ... ?

Switch

Posted
See I got that again immediately on @serenaa ‘s clue. I’m sure you’re just throwing out waffle @morris159 to confuse people 😂😂😂😂😘
Posted
Awwww that’s singling me out ☹️ 😂
Posted
@BigPolly as you don't seem to see the point of my clues, I was just trying to point people in the right direction but as I said you don't seem to understand the point of them but others did and do.
Posted
@BigPolly as you don't seem to see the point of my clues, I was just trying to point people in the right direction but as I said you don't seem to understand the point of them but others did and do.
Posted
Stop it now 🙄 you’re going over the same point, you’re point has been made so much it’s almost pointless .......I’d rather have prizes 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Posted
9 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

Stop it now 🙄 you’re going over the same point, you’re point has been made so much it’s almost pointless .......I’d rather have prizes 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

your point is well made I'll stop now😆😆😆

Posted
3 hours ago, morris159 said:

gone but not forgotten. but be fair who under 50 would get that reference

I hope it wasn't anything to do with 'points' mean prizes?????  If so I shall be disaPOINTed !!

Posted
You’re missing the point @morris159 I’m trying to point out how much I love you ☺️
Posted
I’m still stuck on 10, I think it’s poly but it’s not there, it’s really annoying
Posted
9 minutes ago, Daniel81991 said:

I’m still stuck on 10, I think it’s poly but it’s not there, it’s really annoying

take a look through the archetypes and see if you can find another word for what you think it is

Posted
1 minute ago, morris159 said:

#12 oooh this link will earn you more points

What link?!?!

Posted
Can't see any more links to earn more points
Kitty74-4244
Posted

U R Lovely so why not share your link and make connections.

Posted
got it yeay! ok now i can go to sleep, lol. thanks morris!