BDSM ARCHETYPES TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
Hint #12: A healthy, kinky relationship is all about creating deep connections - links even.
Posted
Got that through a combinations of clues today....team work 💥😁
Posted
Not sure how clue 10* is a BDSM Archetype so thanks Morris as always for pointing me in the right direction .
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Tinytigger said:

Not sure how clue 10* is a BDSM Archetype so thanks Morris as always for pointing me in the right direction .

no worries, don't get confused, the pictures you collect are the BDSM Roles and Archetypes, where they are hidden are just to get you looking at various bits on the site that you may never have seen before, it's like the supermarkets who stick the stuff most people want at the back, to make you walk past everything else.

Edited by morris159
Posted

Thanks Morris , any idea why it says I only have 11/26 still?

CuriousSissy
Posted

I am stuck on #12. Really can't work it out. Help please

CuriousSissy
Posted

Finally found it thanks to morris

Posted
@Ladyjadelore Is there somewhere else that you'd like to link to. Your settings will let you.
Posted

Nice to see so many people playing the game. I got what i wanted out of the last one so going to pass (especially as everyone here has got flu). Good luck.

Posted
I haven't found it yet. At least the site hasn't crashed like it did last night.
Posted (edited)

#13 'Telling a woman you messaged her because she has big boobs is probably not going to get you very far', which seems very good advice.

Edited by morris159