BDSM ARCHETYPES TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
Clue #15: Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the kinkiest of them all?
Posted
Happy to give hints if people need them , although I should say I had to ask for help myself .
Posted
13 hours ago, Zeus2512 said:

@ChrisUK2018 stuck on No. 14 When you bunch your had, what do you get?

Thanks for your help.  I know what I should be looking for and I know it is very anal but just can't find the location. I will keep looking.

Posted
@'ChrisUK2018 if you think you know what it is you can always do a search in the area where you think it is.
Posted
24 minutes ago, glad_e8r said:

WTF? Seriously?

?? I dont think it is that serious - just a game.

Posted
5 hours ago, ChrisUK2018 said:

Thanks for your help.  I know what I should be looking for and I know it is very anal but just can't find the location. I will keep looking.

They are the worst clues - when you know what you think it is, but can you find it???????????????????????? !!   Can you feck.

Posted
1 hour ago, callipygian said:

They are the worst clues - when you know what you think it is, but can you find it???????????????????????? !!   Can you feck.

I found it in the end.  just many areas under that subject and was just a case of finding the one with the hiding place.  I had fun looking!

Posted
***y hell I found 16 all by myself whoop whoop 🙌
Posted
#16 'It comes from a lack of understanding'
Posted
It takes all sorts to make the world go round. Live & let live.
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, TheGoddessNyxx said:

Found it! Surprisingly enough.

Hint: The recent articles are worth a read. :coffee_happy:

specially to inform better !

Edited by Crystal_Clear
Posted
Clue #16: Everybody's into different things - and that's what makes life so interesting. In order to appreciate this, we should always try to respect each other. Still not getting it? Maybe your should read up on kink positivity!
Posted

For hose who've only just started, or have a few items missing, here are the whole bunch of clues together.

Number 1 I am Dom not sub but I do change the lights using this.

Number 2. is it safe? Is it sane? Will you allow it? I want my subs to feel that it is all 3.

Number 3. I do try and make my female subs enjoy our play and with more than one of them, I've succeeded, even to having to clean the seat of my car after one of them.

Number 4. It is lucky that I do have an event that I like to publicise on here. Is there one that you'd like to add. BTW my event was approved.

Number 5. It's what you put a collar and lead on. Or sometimes a little bell. Of course you maybe barking up the wrong tree, or is it your pussy that needs feeding. Those three little letters are well MET, that is if you have a ???

Number 6. Photography is an interest of mine. Especially if I can change the model's outfits and pose her. Maybe there is someone who'd like me to photograph them and then they can put the photos here.

Number 7.  It doesn't matter if you're AC or DC, the effects of using it are exactly the same.

Number 8. In the beginning People searched for food but they found a BDSM Archetype.

Number 9. Has anybody looked at you recently?

Number 10. The More the better.

Number 11. Do you get prizes from these that you have?

Number 12. Do you have somewhere that you might like to share a link?

Number 13. If you have to say something to someone, try to let it make sense to them. You might get a good result if you do.

Number 14. You need a hand to get into tight spaces.

Number 15. You don't have to go far to find this one. Just take a good look at yourself.

Number 16. It takes all sorts to make the world go round. Live and let live.

Posted

Will be really good in I could get more hint on where to search 

Posted
Hahaaaaa came into this late today so I have loads of clues to follow 😁
Kitty74-4244
Posted

It's nice to know that there are checks in place, you would never know who was who otherwise.